Cute Things To Say In Spanish - Romantic Sweet Words

Forums » Personals » Cute Things To Say In Spanish - Romantic Sweet Words
this page will teach you how to say cute and sweet things to say to someone who you think is special to you like your boyfriend or girlfriend or just a girl or boy friend that you want to make them feel special in espanol
my gf is a Spanish girl she is so pretty. i met her last week and i want to know if anyone knows some cute Spanish words i can say to her to impress her. i want to be romantic to her because she is so nice to me. if anyone knows how to say some cute things i can say to my Spanish girl friend i would like if if you tell me

here are some cute things i know how to say her:

1. Te quiero mucho (Pronounce: Te kee-e-ro moo-sho) [ i love you alot]
2. Te ves muy bella (Pronounce: Te ves mooy be-ya) [you look cute]
3. Me gusta tu sonrisa (Pronounce: me goos-taa too son-ree-za) [I like your smile]
fernando
you can say:

esta bonita

which means, you are pretty

if you want to learn any word let me know. ill tell you how to say it in spanish
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/cute-things-to-say-in-spanish-t6108.html
Gavin
te amo-i love you
te-queiro-i love you (but more romantically...your best bet)
que tal bonita-hello beautiful
que bonitos ojos tienes-you have such prety eyes
ere el amor di mi vida, yo no sabes lo que haria sin ti- you are the love of my life, i dont know what i would do without you

i know more i may post later
Gavin
oh yeah just another for if you ever get in some trouble and dont worry i have a spanish gf and this worked flawlessly

porfavor pardoname por actuar como si no me importara tu eres el unico en mi vida ok bebe, no olvides eso

kinda long but it means- please forgive me for acting like i dont care that you are my one and only ok baby, dont forget that

use in deep trouble
Gavin
(i forgot to parenthesis use in depp truoble,you arent saying that)
latin
how to say "you are pretty" in spanish

you say:

"tu estas bonita"
jeff
tu es bonita mami
your beautiful babe
rosalu
ohhhhhhhh ...
i like you so much! (tu) me gustas mucho......
i fell good when you look at me! me siento bien cuando me miras!...
i have discovered that you are my everything/soul/world!
yo he descubierto que tu eres mi todo/ alma/ mundo!!

nadine
te quiero,
YONAS
hola mi reina quiro conoser una muchacha mui guapa mui linda para mi te nesesito
robert
tienes que chupar mis labios tres veces cada dia, y si no quieres, no podemos seguir juntos.

Senor
you are a absoulte love of my life tu estas un bastardo de mi vida
Christina
you could say something like mi nina linda ( my beautiful girl)
mi alma ( my soul)
mi vida (mi life)
hermosa( beautiful)
mi corazon de melon ( mi melon heart)
it all depends on how much you like your girlfriend i guess... but you should be able to give her a really good name with all of this stuff that i just gave you...
Faria
robert, you're the bomb hehehehehehheheh i liked that very much!
you could say Tu tienes mi corazon y es cantada- you have my heart and it's happy!
Caitlyn
baby i love you with all of my heart and nothing will ever change that.
nicole
un dia usted me pregunta que me encanta mas, usted o mi vida, y cuando digo que mi vida se ira de mí sin saber que eres mi vida
wow robert really lol...shes gunna leave you
melba
i love you sweetie- te amo cariño
everytime i look at you i feel in the clouds-cada vez que te veo me siento en nuves
i love you baby- te amo bebe
Rachel
If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you%u2019d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world. si tomaras once rosas frente a un espejo, estarías viendo las doce cosas mas hermosas del mundo. if you have trouble with pronunciation you could try google translator... and choose from spanish to spanish, then copy paste. good luck ;)
Sophia
If you want to speek romantic to her try something like this.Besarte es como ver las esterllas=to kiss you is like seeing stars...Tu amor me inspira, tu ternura me conmueve y tus besos me enloquecen=Your love inspires me, your tenderness moves me and your kisses capture me... or if you want to be really romantic say this... Tarde una hora en conocerte y solo un dia en enamorarme.pero me llevara toda una vida poder olvidarte. Te amo..= It took me ah hour to know you, a day to fall in love with you, but it would take me a live to forget you... I hope this helps... go get her...
Antonio
Una mujer incomparable, yo te quiero en mi vida, para siempre girl, y no te miento love cause your the one i want in life.
Cindy
i love you with all my soul - te amo con todo mi alma
Dave
Or u just can say te amo mi amor sos lo mejor que me paso,sos mi vida ! That means i love you my love you are te best thing that Ever happened to me , you are my life
i need something very sweet to say to my bf of 4 yrs
Joel
Something you could say is; Tarde una hora en conocerte y solo un dia enamorarme. Pero me llevara toda una vida poder olvidarte. Which means ; It took me an hour to meet you, and one day to fall in love. But it will take a lifetime to forget you. | That really is something that would make her melt.
Title: Cute Things To Say In Spanish - Romantic Sweet Words [3492]
Tags: cute things to say in spanish translate love romance
By
Comments 25
Visits 31339