Cool Famous Blue Neon Mushroom Wallpaper Of Mushrooms Glowing Colors

Forums » Request » Cool Famous Blue Neon Mushroom Wallpaper Of Mushrooms Glowing Colors
have you seen the cool famouse blue neon mushrrom wallpaper from digital blasphemy its really nice why you dont have it on your site
how come you guys don't have this wallpaper on your site?

this is a cool wallpaper of some neo mushrooms, they look like they are under water or under the ocean. it looks like its glowing from the edges, very cool, i've seen it all over other wallpaper pages but haven't seen it on this site. does any one know where to download or find this wallpaper for my computer desktop.

it looks like this:

24p-759-blue-mushroom.jpg
brotil
i've seen this i think its called floresence fluorescence, florecense, floresence or something like that, i know what you are talking about but i can't remember where it is found or what its called, i did a search in my search engine and this is what i came up with.

post image
trista
i was just looking up wallpapers can't remember where i saw it either, anyone have any other trippy mushroom pics...... like the one with nomes. just was wondering if so email me at pestress-at-hotmail.com
juan
this is the best picture ever
Alyssa
thiz iz zo kool? it look'z kool win it glows
asdlkjfa
its from digitalblasphemy
emily
i loooooovvvvvveeeeeee mushroommmsssss!!!!!! aaaaahhhhhhh
Mary
i think shroom pictures like this are cool as hell. :)
arielle
i need to find a kick but picture of a fairie on a mushroom or something along those lines -- not to complicated though
sage
i loooove shrooms man!!!!!!!!! im stoned...
Shay
on photobucket, type in magic mushrooms and they have this pic glowing in many different colours. its very sweet and intense to look at while on shrooms.
joud
thank you man & iwant more mushrooms pictures
Mare
this is one awesome shroom, got anymore like it?
Unknown
this image is great an i really like
Brandi
i need some pics of sycadelic shrooms,man!!! stoners for life!!
krystine
wow thats sort of boring
Taylor
this is a very cool pic i love it
dave
the mushroom pic is brill anyone no where i can get some more like this as ive tried every where i no ????
domnicmohan
its nice how can u made it
jasoooooooooo323
do u guys even kno wat blue shrooms are really used for?
will
zedge.net/wallpapers/517579/fluores :) hope you like it.
zedge
zedge net wallpapers 517579 fluores
charle
the shroom is cool
Raquel
you can find that mushroom here:
digitalblasphemy /freegallery.shtml
Marilyn
awsom..

i had some craazey azz drawing....it had some weird azz twisted azz treee with shroomz stickin out of it, some growing on teh ground...there was a lil lake...some weird moon with itz brain poppin out...n ahhh..fvkkkn yehh
wes
dude its so blue its like a strand of blue im so stoned
Tracie
just right-click this picture and select 'set as desktop background'
Nate
they don't have it in desktop resolution. the guy who made it did it specifically for cell phones. theres a cooler one tho. its a gif image thats neon just like that and it fades between all kinds of colors
jody
i like the blue mushroom. there really pretty
sudhakar
More psychedelic wallpapers will enhance the glory of your website.
kelly
kool but i cant get it on my bfs profile i need it haha hellppp
nate
all u gotta do is right click and then go to apply as wall paper that easy and simple
Title: Cool Famous Blue Neon Mushroom Wallpaper Of Mushrooms Glowing Colors [173]
Tags: wallpaper download file mushroom screensaver background computer desktop