i am from the country of El Salvador, but live in california.. so today i was watching the discovery channel on HD, and they started to show this program called the chop shop londo garage. its very entertaining to watch the thow main characters of the show.

Bernie Fineman - he is the bald guy with glasses. he seems down to earth kinda guy that clearly loves the mechanics of cars. he is very funny too

Leepu Awlia - he is a Bangladesh character that well, to me he seem very dramatic guy. but its what gives the show its flare. honestly, lipu is the main reason why i stuck watching the series because he is very entertaining to watch. he is in charge of the design of the car. personally, i don't like the cars. they look weird to me, but that don't mean he has talent. i don't like bulky cars, i like cars with slim lines, and very clean.

i live in California, so im sure leaving in Britain is a whole different story and its those type of design that Europeans like. like the ones leepu makes.

overall, i find the show entertaining and that's why i watch it. and also its interesting to see how the cars are going to come out at the end.

how about you, what do you like about the show?