Can A Doctor Tell If You Have Had Sex After Examination?

Forums » Personals » Can A Doctor Tell If You Have Had Sex After Examination?
This Page Contains information about Can A Doctor Tell If You Have Had Sex After Examination? By lasandrie in category Personals with 3 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
20080831-6317-gynocologis.jpg
my mom is scaring me. she said she will take me to some ginocologist next week and that i need to be honest with her if i had sex or not.

but im so embarrased talking to her about that stuff

i mean, i've never had sex, but i would hate that some stranger is looking at me down there, even if he's a doctor, i dont care..

anyway, im sure alot go women see a gyno so its normal for them so i m wondering if the doctor can find out if you've had sex already.
untranseunte1
hey sup! i think i can help u babe :) after this u can be sure 'bout 1 thing if you know what i mean. it's gonna be that obvious = (((0))) that doc is not even checking near close, again if you know what i mean :d
Brandie
either your mom is trying to scare the truth out of you or she really doesnt know what she is talking about. unless you got an std, there really isnt a physical way to tell. talk to the gyno and let her know that you havent had sex-she will probably be able to tell that you are being truthful. good luck.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/can-a-doctor-tell-if-you-have-had-sex-t6317.html
sarah
yes they can because i went to one and they determine whether i had it or not well i dint but my sister did and he knew but i dont know if someone had sex sence two month ago if he can determine i want to know if they can found out for only in unlimited time because i guess in our private area if we d ont have sex for a long time i guess it closed i dont know but i just want to like find out but yeah i know how u feel i was just like that worst part was he was a guy too i felt so uncomftable .
Title: Can A Doctor Tell If You Have Had Sex After Examination? [8272]
Tags: can a doctor tell if you have had sex
By
Comments 3
Visits 2459