A Plea for Relief From Persecutors -

Sometimes you feel like people are against you and are trying to do harm to you. If you find yourselve in this situation one of the things I do is to pray to Jesus for protection from those who want to do harm on me and persecute you (Prosecutors).

One day i was feeling like that, i felt like those who want to harm me were going to come down knocking on my door and take me away. I was feeling hopeless that day and i remember opening the bible and reading Psalm 142.

Got to this link to read what it says on Psalm 142

A Plea for Relief From Persecutors

A Contemplation of David. A Prayer when he was in the cave.

1. I cry out to the LORD with my voice; With my voice to the LORD I make my supplication.
2. I pour out my complaint before Him; I declare before Him my trouble.
3. When my spirit was overwhelmed within me, Then You knew my path. In the way in which I walk They have secretly set a snare for me.
4. Look on my right hand and see, For there is no one who acknowledges me; Refuge has failed me; No one cares for my soul.
5. I cried out to You, O LORD: I said, "You are my refuge, My portion in the land of the living.
6. Attend to my cry, For I am brought very low; Deliver me from my persecutors, For they are stronger than I.
7. Bring my soul out of prison, That I may praise Your name; The righteous shall surround me, For You shall deal bountifully with me." Footnotes:

Please pray for me and my family to keep away those who want to harm us

Thank you, and God Bless you.