my name is Andrew, I am currently looking for an Asian lady to meet. I love the Asian culture and Asian girls in particular. I am a pretty outgoing person, I like to have fun and often enjoy ready a good book. I am a family person. I love hanging out with my family, my two brothers and my four sisters. we always have fun with the family. I am a loyal person and hard working. I have started my own business and have a degree in business management from the university of Alabama. I am currently single and would like to know if there is an Asian lady who might be interested in me.
I've seen some 'meet white men meet white women' online dating sites but I if you would like to meet white men then hopeful I can find women who want to meet white men. I doesn't matter what part of the world you are, whether you are in United States, London, California, New York, Texas, Los Angeles, San Francisco or even China. love is not determined by distance. I hope you can post your personals profile so I can meet the right woman someday.

thanks