What Is Miley Cyrus Mobile Cell Phone Number To Call And Talk?

Forums » Blogs » What Is Miley Cyrus Mobile Cell Phone Number To Call And Talk?
i found miley cyrus number, do you want to talk to miley on the phone and tell her how much you love her. i am a big fan so i am sharing her number i got from my bff so you can call her too ok
i found her number

my bff gave it tome so im going to give it to you

here it is (eight one eight) five eight four one two nine four (disconnected)

but dont tell anyone i gave it to you cuz then everyone will start to call it and then she is going to remove it

* UPDATE: i have bad news to inform you. the number has been disconnected.

i guess there were some really rude people. dont you just hate it when people are so rude. now we dont have a number to call.

can i ask you some questions. tell me what you think..

1. why are people so mean to miley?

2. if you were to talk to miley on the phone what will you say?
sexy
lolo
hi i love your music but i am not a big fan of you you turned bad like that i would be worried if i were you so wsch out.i do not like people that get tattos and then do what ever you want to do just because of one little tatto then get more.you should whatch out if i were you . you broke my hart when i heard you turned bad. my friend and i think you think you are bad to the bone you better get better at beingh good and stop sayind gross , and bad things that the kids should not here like i like my body my friend told me you said that so syop or you will lose fans so like i said i would wack out if i were you.
lauren
I would say " Why are you a potato?"
Cutepanda
Yeah like that real. That why you said disconnted . Because it not real so like hahhaaha . Like anyone going to beleive you . She amrica her phone number start with 555 ..
P.swetha
I am your very greatest fan destiny hope Cyrus
Mileys
I was so happy listening to your music and I wanted you to make a music for me please!!!! Destiny.And can you please give me your nos.
Rebecka
Hi i am så nervous about this, i have always loved miley cyrus and i have always looked at hannah montana please i have to get her number so i can say everything i always want to say i am absolute your biggest fan i promise myself not to sdcream i'll try so please give me her phone number. ♥ miley in my heart<3
kaliyah
i have her agents number i am good friends with her and i will tell you it
sierra
Can u give, me her real number
nyesha
noone will ever know celebritys phone numbers only there familty and clos friends so dont waste your time finding out there phone numbers youll never know unless you actualley get to meet thembbbbbbbbbbb
cassidty
what is her number
miley
hey guys!!!!!i m miley cyrus happy to see all of u being fans of me!!!!!oh yeah best of both worlds
cause its the other side of me
number
hay miley i am your biggest fan ever like your the fav... it would be nice to have your number.
love ya!!!!!!!!
cassidty
hey u r miley
MEHIKA
HELLO MILEY I KNOW EVERYONE SAYS THAT HE/SHE IS THE BIGGEST FAN OF YOURS BUT I AM YOUR FAN TILL I DIE AND I WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE U IF I MUST BE A BOY I WOULD MARIED U TILL NOW.
angel
miley cyrus is fresh
takyla
i think peoele are so maen to miley cyrus because the are at home with a dumb can or dog,that is one and two,if i were to talk to her i would talk to her and and get to know her more,but on my evil side,i will sneek up on her will she is in the living room j/k
willmae
hi miley..im ur NO.1 fans.i like ur all song..love you.. i wish i could see you in personal
MARENEO
IF I GET HER NUMBER I WILL CALL HER AD SAY THAT I'M YOUR GREAT FAN....I LOVE YOU.YOU ARE SO PRETTY.YOUR VOICE IS GREAT.YOUR SONGS ARE REALLY GREAT.YOUR COSTUMES ARE AMAZING AND TOTALLY YOU LOOKS AWESOME....YOU ARE THE BEST POP SINGER:)
Cynthiya
People so mean to MILEY 'cause she is very good singer,she is very beautiful and she always respect others!!!:-)
sister
hi miley cyrus ook i don't know if it i true but some people are telling me that i am your sister
alex
hi miley i like you feet
zoey
hey Miles! i m a huge an' huge fan of you. i really wanna see you and i hope icould speak afew words to you such as how i feel of you. and you are the GREATEST POP STAR EVER IN THE WORLD. LV you
saundra
hi miley i just want to say you are the best and i listen to your songs every day
jack
hi miley i m your biggest fan and i love your songs and love u i m crazy for u
markjoseph
I Love him so much most of my life
nancy
i dont care wht people says about yEw... but i think yEw r the bst nd i do care of mah fav. stars... u rock miley....
Ean
Hi how are U
Morgan
miley you are the BEST singer in the world! i will ALWAYS love you! dont listen to the haterz!
martina
miley you are the best but there are websites that say you've taken a drug until the drug had a video it says you smoked marijuana i. but that does not inporta because I like your music the song i restlessness
emily
OK PEOPLE THIS IS NOT MILEYS NUMBER. YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS A REGULAR HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE ME AND YOU. JUST BECAUSE SHE DID POT ONCE FOR FUN DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S BAD LIKE HER ONE SONG "NOBODY'S PERFECT" I STILL LOVE HER SHE'S AMAZING, YEAH I'D LOVE TO CALL HER BUT THIS IS NOT HER NUMBER. SO BE NICE. <3 YOU MILEY !
Pamela
thats so mean of them to be mean to them.shes just like us and she doesnt deserve that.i feel so sorry for miley .ive been watching hannah montana since i was 7 years old.its heartbreaking.
anthony
what is miley's phone number
kaitlyn
idk why some people r just so rude. if i were to talk to miley i would tell her that i'm her biggest fan ever and i would ask heer to perform at my summer sleepover party!!
noelle
hi be my friend i love hannah montana
jahanvi
i love miley.i am the biggest fan of her.i would like to see or meet her.because i also sing and i would like to sing with her.i listen her songs everyday.i love you miley..........
janethtirado
hi milycyrus my name is janeth and i love all of your music videos and your albalm well you seem like a cool friend to have well hope i can see you in a concert one day and would you like to be my friend on facebbok ok late
Harry
Miley Cyru$, YOu are awesum.. I love all your songs.. especially the driveway.. and Bottom of the ocean.. I listen to both of songs atleast twice or thrice a day.. Will love to meet you.. n i'll be in your next concert..
linda
i am over 50 and love mileys acting and voice. what is she doing theses days
zac
i would tall here how much i like here songs
miley
i luv u miley....n i can do anyhing 2 meet u....1 day i'll defintly find a way 2 meet u....anything means anything....
hope
i luv more than any thing in the world your the best.
dakota
i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much
alexissingleton
love u alll
taylorpruiett
hey do u want go out with taylor pruiett
frizza
whats your cell.?
nikki
what i would tell miley is you are the best singer in the whole world
jennifer
miley cyrus is a bad singer!
jaimelee
miley you are the best i am a big fan can. i have your phone number
Christina
Hey miley, I'm the worlds biggest fan. I think that you are also VERY beautiful. I love all of your song, your voice, and I love your beautiful hair. You are a very lucky girl;) I LOVE YOU!!!!!
sarah
no matter what people say, i think you're a really good singer and you should've kept singing, but now, i barely hear you anymore
saniya23
hey miley i saw lots of bad news
sdfgsdgfs
every night i'm crying... just because i want to be you , you are a beatifoul people , en you're voice is amazing ,, i would i could be you :( i love you!
smail
absolutely gorgeous i love you so much?
bob
Your Singing Stinks
kittymickenss2
bob is to # silly # and if miley saw your comment she will kick your ass
Skaidra
Hi, I just wanted to say to you that Im your very big fan and I want you to know that I love your songs! :) I hope I can meet you one day :(
samantha
miley i think i can speak for everyone here that you are a big inspiration to everyone and one of my biggest wishes in the world is to meet you and be your friend.
joseph
who wants miley back on hannah montana
allyshae
miley why did you stop sing and beinh hannah no matter wat people say you should do want to never ever give up well txt me on facebook
odeasta woodard and when u do give me ur num i really need to talk to you
Katy
Does anybody know what is Hannah Montana phone number
KevinTheGeek
Robert Pattison's phone number is (Five Four Five One Zero Three )Three Four Nine -One Nine Six Eight !! Sorry I don't have Mileys!
lilly
i whould tell her that i have a herd life and that i din't want har to quit her show. i love u so much miley! want u to be my sister.i wish that i could connet with u miley! i care about you miley.don't stop singing if you do then that wil breck my hert more cause my dad broke up with my mom and my mom has another husbend and i get taked away from my dad i sleep two nights with him.they boke up when i was two
kyandre
if i was on the phone with miley i would say im your biggest fan i really want to meet you thank you for talking to me
Mystery
I got her kik!! U can text her using kik I always do she can even prove that she's rl :D
solounge
i love you are my best fan.My cousin will like to love you he is 29yrs
Angel
Heey do you know mileys phone number?
skye
hi i,am 14 years old and love miley cyrus to bits i like her new
hair i,am setting up a book about miley cyrus her i follow her moves and dreams i love tennasse amazing
place i realey love her
nyesha
hi skye is your last name watson?
pascale
miley i love you i know today is your 20 birthday and i fell so asme of my self not to be able to tell you happy birthday happy birthday i love you miey your voice is amazing no words can discribe your voice miley you know don't listen to people you are amazing and every one woul want to be you
Hsher
my biggest dream was to meet you:(( please email me...
christy
Her work cell phone number is ( Nine Two Five ) Five Nine Five -Three For Zero Three One
stevenbutman
dear miley cyrus
I Like to meet you and will
you bring selena gomez
with you to my house
my cell phone number is
One Nine Seven Eight Three Eight Seven Five For Zero Three Two
My Addresses is
steven butman
Eight harwood st
beverly ma For Zero One Nine One Five
lilly
i like miley cyrus but now she is not perfect with her hairs
dakotabutters
hey miley daktoa im a big fan
Mistery
I no Miley Cyrus # it's (Two Five Four )Four Two Three -One Five For Zero Eight
henna
hi miley cyrus how are you? i am fine thank you. i am big fan of you and your music so fantastic and your pictures are so beautiful with your friends and family and boyfriend
i love it
from henna bid
emily
hi mily i loooooooooooooove your music alot
Racheal
What's wrong with your hair
dokota
i want to have as a grilfonend and kiss and see your ties
chris
I think Miley is a sweet person and I like her she is so pretty .... I hope she call me Three For One Eight Seven Three Seven Eight Two Nine Five
ilovepandas
I would tell her that i love her music but she should have never cut her hair:/ i liked it long now she looks like a pink wanna be but i still love her
tenneil
hi miley i am a big fan i know all your songs i have your bed sheet and lunch kit i would love to call you to ask you if you could come to antigua and have a concert call me on 786 8505.
Amber
U # silly # you can't leave a total stranger your number cause it might not be her
alvin
I love mily and her numberisEight Four Three Four Seven Six Eight Five Three For One
anna
hay miley i am a fan of u. so can i plz have your number
jada
why don't u play on hannah montana? my little girl really misses u.
Kyrah
people are mad at her is because how she acts and dance but it ain't her fault and dances and acts like that is because her heart is heart broken cause she got cheeted on and she is mad i love u miley i miss u here my number Eight For One Four -Two Five Four -Seven Three Nine Eight
stevenbutman
some people are not nice to miley cyrus and i allway be nice to miley cyrus that why i will say to miley i like to go on toul with you
from steven butman
you and me i need my
girlfriends is
selena gomez
i nedd to see her
plase
i love her
so much to me

[
Amber
if i were talk to miley cyrus, i would tell her how much of an idol she is to me... and how much i look up to her, even now, i admire that she doesnt care what anyone thinks.
Brianna
i would tell her she ruined my birthday by canceling the show in charlotte and we traveled for hours
Jonathan
miley sweet miley o how i miss miley v.v
diamond
hello this is diamond please reply back when you get this message.
kiara
i would say i is this smiley i am your number one fan and i loved the consert it was awesome and my favorite song of yours was adore you. and i do not know why people are so mean to smiley i love her she is my favorite cebl anyway so i like her
caitlyn
hey i want her number bad!!
Kadie
this is kadie i love miley so so much also i'm friends with noah and need to talk to miley ain't her and i know noah and i know how she's...suicidal on father's day she gave me her moms number to call her when she felt like shooting herself or cutting and all that and i need to talk to miley invade she's not updated fully
Title: What Is Miley Cyrus Mobile Cell Phone Number To Call And Talk? [1916]
Tags: miley cryus phone number mobile cell contact talk telephone call speak fans
By
Comments 88
Visits 51413