What Is Miley Cyrus Mobile Cell Phone Number To Call And Talk?

Forums » Blogs » What Is Miley Cyrus Mobile Cell Phone Number To Call And Talk?
i found miley cyrus number, do you want to talk to miley on the phone and tell her how much you love her. i am a big fan so i am sharing her number i got from my bff so you can call her too ok
i found her number

my bff gave it tome so im going to give it to you

here it is (eight one eight) five eight four one two nine four (disconnected)

but dont tell anyone i gave it to you cuz then everyone will start to call it and then she is going to remove it

* UPDATE: i have bad news to inform you. the number has been disconnected.

i guess there were some really rude people. dont you just hate it when people are so rude. now we dont have a number to call.

can i ask you some questions. tell me what you think..

1. why are people so mean to miley?

2. if you were to talk to miley on the phone what will you say?
Jonathan
miley sweet miley o how i miss miley v.v
Brianna
i would tell her she ruined my birthday by canceling the show in charlotte and we traveled for hours
nikki
what i would tell miley is you are the best singer in the whole world
jennifer
miley cyrus is a bad singer!
ilovepandas
I would tell her that i love her music but she should have never cut her hair:/ i liked it long now she looks like a pink wanna be but i still love her
Amber
if i were talk to miley cyrus, i would tell her how much of an idol she is to me... and how much i look up to her, even now, i admire that she doesnt care what anyone thinks.
stevenbutman
some people are not nice to miley cyrus and i allway be nice to miley cyrus that why i will say to miley i like to go on toul with you
from steven butman
you and me i need my
girlfriends is
selena gomez
i nedd to see her
plase
i love her
so much to me

[
Kyrah
people are mad at her is because how she acts and dance but it ain't her fault and dances and acts like that is because her heart is heart broken cause she got cheeted on and she is mad i love u miley i miss u here my number Eight For One Four -Two Five Four -Seven Three Nine Eight
MARENEO
26-6998-3746928998979-143668432340162-222548-7767264-n.jpg
IF I GET HER NUMBER I WILL CALL HER AD SAY THAT I'M YOUR GREAT FAN....I LOVE YOU.YOU ARE SO PRETTY.YOUR VOICE IS GREAT.YOUR SONGS ARE REALLY GREAT.YOUR COSTUMES ARE AMAZING AND TOTALLY YOU LOOKS AWESOME....YOU ARE THE BEST POP SINGER:)
jada
why don't u play on hannah montana? my little girl really misses u.
anna
alvin
I love mily and her numberisEight Four Three Four Seven Six Eight Five Three For One
tenneil
hi miley i am a big fan i know all your songs i have your bed sheet and lunch kit i would love to call you to ask you if you could come to antigua and have a concert call me on 786 8505.
Amber
U # silly # you can't leave a total stranger your number cause it might not be her
bob
Your Singing Stinks
kittymickenss2
bob is to # silly # and if miley saw your comment she will kick your ass
chris
I think Miley is a sweet person and I like her she is so pretty .... I hope she call me Three For One Eight Seven Three Seven Eight Two Nine Five
smail
absolutely gorgeous i love you so much?
sdfgsdgfs
every night i'm crying... just because i want to be you , you are a beatifoul people , en you're voice is amazing ,, i would i could be you :( i love you!
saniya23
hey miley i saw lots of bad news
sarah
no matter what people say, i think you're a really good singer and you should've kept singing, but now, i barely hear you anymore
Christina
Hey miley, I'm the worlds biggest fan. I think that you are also VERY beautiful. I love all of your song, your voice, and I love your beautiful hair. You are a very lucky girl;) I LOVE YOU!!!!!
jaimelee
miley you are the best i am a big fan can. i have your phone number
frizza
whats your cell.?
taylorpruiett
hey do u want go out with taylor pruiett
alexissingleton
love u alll
miley
i luv u miley....n i can do anyhing 2 meet u....1 day i'll defintly find a way 2 meet u....anything means anything....
hope
i luv more than any thing in the world your the best.
dakota
i love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much
zac
i would tall here how much i like here songs
linda
26-6998-mcam5l2bt.jpeg
i am over 50 and love mileys acting and voice. what is she doing theses days
Harry
20-6998-img-20120326-00207.jpg
Miley Cyru$, YOu are awesum.. I love all your songs.. especially the driveway.. and Bottom of the ocean.. I listen to both of songs atleast twice or thrice a day.. Will love to meet you.. n i'll be in your next concert..
janethtirado
hi milycyrus my name is janeth and i love all of your music videos and your albalm well you seem like a cool friend to have well hope i can see you in a concert one day and would you like to be my friend on facebbok ok late
jahanvi
i love miley.i am the biggest fan of her.i would like to see or meet her.because i also sing and i would like to sing with her.i listen her songs everyday.i love you miley..........
noelle
hi be my friend i love hannah montana
kaitlyn
idk why some people r just so rude. if i were to talk to miley i would tell her that i'm her biggest fan ever and i would ask heer to perform at my summer sleepover party!!
anthony
what is miley's phone number
Pamela
thats so mean of them to be mean to them.shes just like us and she doesnt deserve that.i feel so sorry for miley .ive been watching hannah montana since i was 7 years old.its heartbreaking.
emily
OK PEOPLE THIS IS NOT MILEYS NUMBER. YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE HER ALONE SHE IS A REGULAR HUMAN BEING JUST LIKE ME AND YOU. JUST BECAUSE SHE DID POT ONCE FOR FUN DOESN'T MEAN SHE'S BAD LIKE HER ONE SONG "NOBODY'S PERFECT" I STILL LOVE HER SHE'S AMAZING, YEAH I'D LOVE TO CALL HER BUT THIS IS NOT HER NUMBER. SO BE NICE. <3 YOU MILEY !
martina
miley you are the best but there are websites that say you've taken a drug until the drug had a video it says you smoked marijuana i. but that does not inporta because I like your music the song i restlessness
Morgan
miley you are the BEST singer in the world! i will ALWAYS love you! dont listen to the haterz!
Ean
Hi how are U
nancy
07-6998-wed-jan-18-13-40-18.jpg
i dont care wht people says about yEw... but i think yEw r the bst nd i do care of mah fav. stars... u rock miley....
markjoseph
I Love him so much most of my life
jack
hi miley i m your biggest fan and i love your songs and love u i m crazy for u
saundra
hi miley i just want to say you are the best and i listen to your songs every day
zoey
hey Miles! i m a huge an' huge fan of you. i really wanna see you and i hope icould speak afew words to you such as how i feel of you. and you are the GREATEST POP STAR EVER IN THE WORLD. LV you
alex
hi miley i like you feet
sister
hi miley cyrus ook i don't know if it i true but some people are telling me that i am your sister
Cynthiya
26-6998-dsc04649.jpg
People so mean to MILEY 'cause she is very good singer,she is very beautiful and she always respect others!!!:-)
willmae
hi miley..im ur NO.1 fans.i like ur all song..love you.. i wish i could see you in personal
takyla
i think peoele are so maen to miley cyrus because the are at home with a dumb can or dog,that is one and two,if i were to talk to her i would talk to her and and get to know her more,but on my evil side,i will sneek up on her will she is in the living room j/k
angel
24-6998-122646227810357.gif
miley cyrus is fresh
MEHIKA
HELLO MILEY I KNOW EVERYONE SAYS THAT HE/SHE IS THE BIGGEST FAN OF YOURS BUT I AM YOUR FAN TILL I DIE AND I WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE U IF I MUST BE A BOY I WOULD MARIED U TILL NOW.
cassidty
hey u r miley
Title: What Is Miley Cyrus Mobile Cell Phone Number To Call And Talk? [1916]
Tags: miley cryus phone number mobile cell contact talk telephone call speak fans
By , 84 Comments