What Does It Mean If You Catch A Guy Staring At You?

Forums » Personals » What Does It Mean If You Catch A Guy Staring At You?
what does it mean if you catch a guy staring at you? go really red when i see him and i am forced into sitting by him in my math lessons
i like this boy and he knows it !!
i go really red when i see him and i am forced into sitting by him in my math lessons , my best friend told him i loved him and he said ' good ' now hes being all angry to me and hitting me with his pencil case and sayin i wear a wig , im starting to get annoyed , what does this mean ( p.s im not the prettyest of girls )
promise
Hello Dear , My name is Promise 23 years old Girl,I am very happy to view your profile today at(dearfriendsonline dot com ) I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you. I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible. I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes a moment to know someone. I want you to understand that age,race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.reply me through my private email id(promjamal - at - hot mail) so that i can write you and send you my picture. Yours truly Promise.
kelly
well i think it means tht he likes you back in a 1st grader way and he just doesnt wanna show tht he likes you...and it doesnt matter about looks 99% of it matters on personalitly and 1% on looks hope this helps you
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/what-does-it-mean-if-you-catch-a-guy-staring-at-you-t7778.html
sara
well..u shouldnt really have ur friend say u loved him...but u should say it yourself...in a nice manner or else he thinks u r just scaring him..not tryin' 2 b mean to but u should really try to say things urself....just talk 2 him...and i bet he'll not bother u any more...

yah....
monica
it probably means that he likes you and is probably is to scared to tell you. i have the same thing happening to me. it turned out he liked me. just tell him to stop. or tell a teacher
ally
You may not feel pretty on the outside but on the inside its the most pretties thing in the world!So always look alittle deeper befor you say something mean.
becca
1 say your name 10x.
2 say your mom's name 5 times.
(3) say your crush's name 3 times.
4) then leave your comments with what you like about him.
if you do this your crush will kiss on the nearest Friday. Good luck
unknown
i think he likes u but if he starts staring at u and like u catch him then that is a sign he likes cause this is what happened 2 me that i was putting my head down on my hands then i put my head back up after 2 secs and there i saw my crush just staring at me so i looked away then i looked back he was still staring at me so then he smiled at me so suddenly i just smiled back at him! it felt nice 2!
Title: What Does It Mean If You Catch A Guy Staring At You? [8416]
Tags: what does it mean if you catch a guy staring at you
By
Comments 7
Visits 4060