Are You Compatible With Indian Women

This quiz will evaluate if you are compatible with Indian women. Indian women often look for foreign husband. Take this exam to see if you have what an Indian woman looks for in a an American man.
Hi my name is Shandra, I am an Indian girl. I am 18 years old and i've never had a boyfriend. I've never had a boyfriend before because I am saving myself for my husband. I am wondering if white males like Indian girls at all? I would like to marry a Caucasian man one day. You see, I am not much into Indian guys, I guess that's why I am so lonely. I am an average Indian girl living in California and my hope is to someday marry a white male. i hope i don't sound prejudice here but I don't know why... but white men turn me on so much. (isn't that crazy?) I went out with one of my friends and he was white. He treated me so kind and nice. There was another guy in my class, we had lunch together, he was so sweet to me, but he was Mexican, so i didn't give him much importance, but I am kinda debating in my head whether or not to go out with him again because I really want a white guy.. but the Mexican guy is soooo cute though,, i don't know what to do.. am i racist?? i hope not. well, I guess we'll find out.

Most of my friends are from India, and they think I am crazy because I prefer white boys before any other race. I am just wondering if there are any white guys who actually like Indian girls. And by Indian girls, i don't mean Native Americans, but rather from the country of India,, you know what I mean.

I also would like to know if there are Indian girls who prefer white guys? and why?