hi my name is alex, i live in the san francisco bay area and im single. if you are like me, finding a woman to enjoy time is hard to find. so im posting my information here is hope that maybe there is a girl visiting this page who would like to meet. i live and work in the bay area, i would like to find a woman to share my time with and have friendship. i enjoy having a good time and going to romantic places. i love dancing.. im not the best dancer is the world, but i do enjoy it. if you are interested in knowing more about me just reply to this post. im not looking for fun, just someone i can share my time with, someone i can talk to and someone i can listen to. i dont care if you are old or young (must me atleast over 25) dont care if you are thin, skinny or fat or overweight or plus size, tall short blond black white brown yellow wealthy poor average simple fun shy quiet asian caucasian hispanic african american latin middleaged 30s 40s 20s lonely , if you are married its ok too, because like i said, im not interested in relationship but friendship. all i care is about having a good conversation and learning from each other, being friends. and who knows, maybe we can be more than friends later. i work all week long and i like going out on the weekends. if you are interested please reply to me and i will send you my information. as soon as i get your contact info i will send you my mobile number so you can call me. i know it sounds weird some guy posting this on the internet, but this is the new way people meet now a days, its our generation and if this is how we meet people, than i will use it. you should too. if you are reading this is because you are also looking for friendship with someone special, right. well, ill be waiting for your reply. REMEMBER, your reply will be private and confidential.

thanks

if you live in the following cities in california, im available for you