Old MySpace Messages

I dont get it!when i go to myspace home it says 'sorry please try again' and it says 500 Internal Server Error

I used to used myspace to meet girls online. I met a couple of girls. One of the longest relationship I had was with one girl who's name is Sonia and my name is Edwin - she was a SJSU student - I remember going to pick her up after class and we would have lunch together. As you can see on this picture, where the white car is, I used to wait for her there. Then we would go to the little restaurants in the area. We would go to a really good restaurant near by the shopping center on this picture. They served Hawaiian BBQ. It was OK, nothing expectacular but nothing to warant a refund.

The name of the restaurant is Sunny Island BBQ Hawaiian restaurant on 304 E Santa Clara St Suite B, San Jose, CA 95113

I admire her because her parents were Mexican and you can tell that she was smart. Her parents worked really hard so she could have a University level education. After about a couple of years of seeing each other, she had to change schools in Walnut Creek. I didn't have much time to hang out much. We had fun together. She is a good girl and yes, I miss her. I wonder what became of her.

I hope that she graduated, got married and has a happy family.

Thinking about this makes me think how did I have time to hang out with all the work I had. I had to work the swing shift at some data center.
I can't believe this has been more than 10 years. I have a family now. I have two kids and waiting for a third one in a couple of weeks. I am a little nervous because we are in the middle of a pandemic with COVID-19 and many hospitals have closed the birth departments. I hope everything goes well during times. Currently we are also dealing with Black Lives Matter protests because of one racists policeman in Minneapolis Minnesota killed an innocent blank man. I hope all this gets resolved. Our president leaders is not sympathizing with the protestors and instead putting military forces in American soil. Unbelievable what is going on right now.

I doubt that anyone would be reading this right now. The only reason why I added this here is because I am testing to see why google webmasters is flagging this as a soft error 404. My theory is because there was no content. all the new content I added today Sunday 6/7/2020 is because I am going to visit this page in a couple of months to see if the 404 soft error goes away, if it does, then it means that google was flagging it because there was not much content. I am also changing the PageType from 0 to Minimal.

Lets see how it works? I will setup a reminder to come back to this post a couple of months lets see what happens to this 500 internal error. If you are wondering what a 500 is all about? Well, a 500 Internal Server Error is a very vague HTTP status code that just means something went gone wrong on the server. My experience has been I get these errors with .htaccess has the wrong syntax.