Read Free Online Bible New King James Version In Plain English Study Learn

Forums » Blogs » Read Free Online Bible New King James Version In Plain English Study Learn
This Page Contains information about Read Free Online Bible New King James Version In Plain English Study Learn By braker in category Blogs with 5 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
if you are intered in ready the bible but you don't have a bible with you, one of the positive out come of the internet is that there are many religious websites that offer online bible reading for free.

One such web site is: jesuswillcome.com

http://www.jesuswillcome.com
nash,
i would like to know if your website has yet put out a free cd for hearing or seeing of the new king james verison of the bible as a offer.
Renee
i think you ought to check your spelling and grammar before you publish pages on the web. your sentence above is poorly written. it is a run on sentence and does not even begin with a capital letter in the word if.
why would i want to read any further within your site if the very first page i see is written incorrectly?
your text should say...
"if you are interested in reading the bible, but you don't have one, you can read it's inscriptions on line for free."

here is a website for you to study. libraryonline /default.asp?pid=49
Renee
i see your website does not allow the use of capital letters. this is ridiculous! capital letters are very important in writing properly. you should adjust your site's text to allow capitals.
you might want to hire a real webmaster to construct a real website for you.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/read-free-online-bible-new-king-james-version-in-plain-english-study-learn-t611.html
Jim
God bless you. Thank you for serving the Lord. Acts 20:32. Also please check out this christian website on the web. It is very encouraging. ggwo.org
Jim
Matthew
When a person like myself begins to touch on thoughts of faith, he also hopes for others to help in a manner suitable to his intellect. Your grammar is poor, your "Plain English" might as well be Ebonics. Please revise your page and correct your grammar... you are only teaching our children that people of average to lower intelligence believe in God. Convince me of something better, for your page is an embarrassment. God bless you and teach you to spell, speak, and write in Plain English.
Title: Read Free Online Bible New King James Version In Plain English Study Learn [1646]
Tags: read free online bible new king james version in plain english study learn