i travel from los angeles to san francisco bay area on interstate five about 10 times a year. for the last 5 years, i've gotten pulled over by the highway patrol on two ocasion for speeding. i have to say the worst place is near castaic lake near Six Flags Magic Mountain in valencia.

where i got pulled over was when you first start to go up the big hill. my mistake was that i started to speed up to get a good swing up the hill and my car got to 89 and then when there is a slight turn, hidden was a patrol car waiting, i think they know that people speed up to get a swing up the hill and that's why the position themselves there. so its a speed trap.

these are the cities i think where you are most likely to get a ticket:

pyramid lake
caswell
gorman
lebec
fort tejon
grapevine
maricopa
kern lake
taft
stockdale
bowerbank
bottomwillow
spicer city
lerdo
lost hills
twisselman
utica
kettleman city
avenal
turk
fresno / coalinga
panoche junction
manning ave
little panoche / w. shields
nees
hamburg farms mercey springs
santa nella
sullivan / stuhr
fink , sperry , howard chrisman corral hollow

so i guess im wondering if there are other drivers who have gotten a ticket while driving to Los Angeles to/from San Francisco. i see alot of people get pulled over. its very weird, but sometimes i see cars who pass me by and they are going like 95 mph and they dont get stop, while others get stopped because of nothing.. you know what i hate, its when a big rig goes to the left lane to pass another truck, they slow down all the cars behind.. but i do understand them, them truckers can only go as fast as 55 mph. i've seen many accidents while driving on this road. i think they should make three lanes, it will make it safer. i can see its gonna cost alot of money to make a third lane, but another solution would be to make a 3rd passing lane. sometimes, there are freaken drivers that go on the left lane and they are going slow, yet there is no one on their right, but then wont change lanes. i've noticed that most of these people are very rude. usually are snobs driving fancy cars like mercedes, bmw, lexus, etc.. or asian drivers.. also, i noticed that women dont like to give you chance to pass. man, it gets rough sometimes, i think we are all rushing to make it sooner. but its all the same, whether you go 95 or 70, at the end, the only difference is 30 minutes.

i am a courteous driver. whenever i see a car coming, i move to the right lane.. oh, which reminds me. you know where theres a tail of a bunch of card behind each other on the left lane, and on the right hand, there is a big gap, then cars go to the right lane to pass you. i think thats wat causes alot of accidents, people on the left dont want to give them a chance, so need force themselves infront of you. next time that happens, just let them go, its not worth risking yourself, those are jerk drivers.

all in all, i think we've all get cought up in ourselves to drive as fast as we can get away with, i hope someday, we'll have vehicles where we can go 200 miles and hour, hahhaa, but then, im sure there will be people who speed to 250 and ofcourse, we'll have cops there to hand you a ticket.

btw, the image above is a picture i took with my cellphone near santa nella, it was weird, because i was thinking about writting this short article, when a few seconds later, there was the high way patrol on the freeway opposite of me and i was going like 80 but he didnt pull me over, i thought for sure he was going to pull me over. but he didnt