Paula Garces Wallpaper - Cool Wallpapers Of Paula Garces Pictures Images

Forums » People » Paula Garces Wallpaper - Cool Wallpapers Of Paula Garces Pictures Images
This Page Contains information about Paula Garces Wallpaper - Cool Wallpapers Of Paula Garces Pictures Images By mr2 with 6 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
Her film credits include: Spin, Dangerous Minds, Clockstoppers, Marci X, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle and Man of the House. She has a recurring role playing Millie Vizcarrondo in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

In 2006, she joined the cast of the FX Networks crime drama The Shield as Officer Tina Hanlon.

She guest starred in the "Unidentified Black Males" episode of The Sopranos (Season 5), in which she played Felicia Galan.

Her father was a fisherman, and her mother was a schoolteacher. Moving to the United States at a young age, she started acting in commercials hired by agent Diego Santiago, her father's best friend. She later pursued a mini-stint career in kickboxing and being a personal trainer in New York City. She is married to Antonio Hernandez, a butcher in New York City with one daughter, Skye Lopez Garc├ęs.
mikey
hussain
i am hussain fraom pakistan and i am working from sahudi arbia my nambar is ******* please send me your namabr i love you you vry butfull girl please i mic you please
paula
20071218-32140-003spn-paula-garces-041.jpg
yo amo tu site
lee
i wanna more hot picture.
lee
u can emagine this pic.............
Title: Paula Garces Wallpaper - Cool Wallpapers Of Paula Garces Pictures Images [3184]
Tags: paula garces wallpaper cool wallpapers of paula garces pictures images