Men Willing To Help Single Woman Mother With Kids Children Free Home Auto Repairs Service

Forums » Personals » Men Willing To Help Single Woman Mother With Kids Children Free Home Auto Repairs Service
This Page Contains information about Men Willing To Help Single Woman Mother With Kids Children Free Home Auto Repairs Service By handyman in category Personals with 7 Replies. Last Upated: Mon Jul 21, 2014
did you know that there are still some good guys left in this world.
there are guys who are willing to help a single mother or a woman without kids around the house.
if you have a car and it needs repair, there are also some men who would be a handyman for you.
if you're car needs a small repair, there are also men who are willing to fix your car for free.
i volunteer my time to help single women in cities and near by towns in California.

we all know its hard for a single mother to get ahead, specially if you have kids. money is sometimes not easy to come by, so that's why there's are some men who give their time to help women in need of repairs. sometimes you have problems that having a guy around can go a long way.

my name is ed, i live in the bay area and i dedicate my free time helping single mothers with home and automotive repairs. Im a good handy man when it comes to appliances, plumbing, carpenter, floors, electronics and automotive repair.

if you live in any of these cities reply to me here on this post and i will email to see how i can help.

in exchange for my services all i ask is that you someday help someone who is in need. you dont have to pay me any money. i know how difficult it can be for a single lady to support your children and yourself. or if you don't have any children its ok also. the only exception that i have is that if you already have a boyfriend or a husband, i won't be able to help you. my services are for single a single woman only. these are women who can't afford to hire a handyman or someone to come a do miscellaneous repairs around the house or your vehicle. but don't expect me to do something as difficult as replacing the roof or something, because you'll just be wasting my time. i can do small jobs, you know little things around the house like, unplugging a clogged drain, repairing a broken pipe, fixing the garbage disposer, changing the oil on your car,

Meghan
hey this sounds to good to be true? i am a single mother of 3 soon to be 4. at of my children are my neices and i am in dire financial straight can you or anyone else help me?
mark
Denise
i am a single mother of 3. just lost job if there is anyone out there willing to help so i don't get evicted i'd appreciate it!! i'll work for it
kfc
please tell me you are real. i need some work on my car but i dont live in california, how come you live so far, are there any in kentuky?
sabrina
im a singal 23 yaer old mother of a 7mo baby girl. i have a 1995 volswagon cabrio and i have a little damage on the front drivers side. bumber head light and side panal.money is very very tight for me right now. if there is really enyone out there that can help me out i would be very happy. it would be much apreciated. thank you
ahmed
if she is honest serious and she is working in dubai why not im going to accept her but her kids not more then one and she like to marige me me im ready
Rachel
hi i'm a single mom from detroit michigan i have four kids and someone hit my car messed my fender up and my muffler hanging and on top of that i live wit screws and a plate in my left ankle and was recently laid off its really hard
Merlinda
hello my name is merlinda claybrone.iam a single mom of 4 i have 2 disable children my son got diagnosed with a bad heart and had open heart surgery two years ago and has been awaiting a heart transplant,i have a 2003 cadillac deville that was destroyed by the flood and i applied for fema and was denied. because i took the tag off and didn't registered it in may so they denied me.i took the tag off because i need a new motor,my son has missed several appointments because i have. no transportation.it is 2000 dollars and i have no money,iam behind on my rent because i lost my job.please help if it is possible.
Title: Men Willing To Help Single Woman Mother With Kids Children Free Home Auto Repairs Service [8153]
Tags: men willing to help single woman mother with kids children free home auto repairs service
By
Comments 7
Visits 1096