I have a z32 Nissan 300zx car and i wanted to replace the eom stock exhaust system with an aftermarket one. I searched ebay and found this guys selling a catback system from megan racing. so i thought i would buy it direclty from megan rather than buying it from this guy on ebay, which mean i would have to pay more because the guy on ebay was selling it for $495 and the guys at megan racing was like $595. I thought i would pay more because it would be more reliable source,

big mistake, those guys are megan racing sent me an exhaust system that did not fit my car. i contacted them, some dude steve reply to my inquiry on their website and said he will be glad to help if i could tell him where i bought mine exhause. man, i had already told him that on the first email. so i replied back again with the information he wanted, i waited and waited and no one reply back. till now, i still have that stupid mufflers in my garage because i can't put them on my car.

so if you are looking to put a cat-back system on your car, don't buy from megan racing, you might regret their service sucks big time. save yourself some hassle and find another exhaust maker. you'll be glad you did.