Is David Bromstad Gay? Star Of Hgtv Color Splash - Blogs

Forums » Blogs » Is David Bromstad Gay? Star Of Hgtv Color Splash
This Page Contains information about Is David Bromstad Gay? Star Of Hgtv Color Splash - Blogs By kolly with 53 Replies. Last Upated: Thu Apr 24, 2014
31p-7361-david-bromstad.jpg
so lately i have been watching alot of hgtv because im doing some renovation on my house and i have enjoyed watching color splash with my wife. the crew of color splash are amazing, they do fantastic work their renovations are great. i live in the san francisco bay area also and it would be great to have that talent do my house. but the star of the show seems to me like a cool guy. then i told my buddy about the show and when he saw it, the first thing that came out of his mouth was "is that guy gay?" - what, what difference does it make.. juz cuz he lives in san francisco dont mean he's gay. so i asked his wife, and she say the guy is not gay, he is built and has a sexy body. but anyways, i do enjoy the show. im a fan well, i got this nice wallpaper if you like, i want to have like a screensaver with all his pics, he is so talented and i watch his show all the time, if anyone else also like pictures of david please send them

what do you like about david bromstad?

Carmen
I love everything about him, and I am old enough to be his mother, but he has charm, and he is an awesome human being with all the nature of a man. Who cares if he is gay or straight.
DIANE
I HAVE WATCHED DAVID SINCE HE WAS ON DESIGN STAR & HE WON. HE IS THE BEST DESIGNER EVER. THERE ARE OTHERS THAT ARE GOOD, BUT HE HAS SOMETHING SPECIAL. WE HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF THE OTHER WINNERS & THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AS GOOD. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHETHER HE IS GAY OR STRAIGHT. HE IS A WONDERFULLY ENTERTAINING HOST & HE MAKES YOU WANT TO WATCH. HIS SPIRIT, HIS LOVE OF WHAT HE DOES, THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS. IF I EVER WANTED MY HOUSE DONE, HE IS THE ONE TO DO IT. AS FOR SAN FRANCISCO VERSUS MIAMI, I DID LIKE SF MORE, BUT I LIVED IN SAN FRANCISCO FOR 8 YEARS, SO I AM A LITTLE PARTIAL. MIAMI IS MIAMI & THERE'S NOT MUCH TO BE SAID ABOUT IT, BUT HE STILL MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN WHATEVER HE DOES. LIKE THE SHOW TONIGHT (2/11/12) WHO WOULD HAVE CHAIRS SWINGING IN YOUR ROOM. I LOVE IT & HIM. HOPE THEY KEEP HIM ON FOREVER. DIANE CAPPOLLA, LAS VEGAS, NV WHAT HAS HAPPENED WITH THE SF CREW? THEY WERE GREAT TOO.
Jill
I have followed David on HGTV for many years. He does WONDERFUL work. I have never seen any work like he does. I actually remember watching him in the 90's...!!! He may or may NOT be gay...you cannot judge a book by it's cover and unless you personally know, then you should NOT ASSume that he is. I wish I could get David in my home and get some "COLOR SPLASH"!!!
Shyla
Who the heck cares. He is a handsome, EXTREMELY talented artist and designer. He is tops in my book and it is NOBODY's business.
Andrew
He is gay and out. He does not hide that fact on the show. It surprises me you could be such a fan of the show and not already know that he is an out and proud gay man.
mary
David,David,David!!! I love everything you create. You have such a happy spirit and it shows in your interactions with people. You can decorate my house anytime. I'll even make you my chocolate chip cookies!
debra
I think he is gay like alot of other people. The point is it has absolutely nothing to do with his gift. ?He has taught me a lot. Thank you David!
Jane
I really enjoy David's show and love the shots of Miami! I hope it stays on HGTV forever.
Lakeshia
I think David is fantastic,I love his work and his personality,He rocks!
bARBARA
I DO NOT LIKE MIAMI SERIES!!! All of America does not live there. I sooo much liked other series, and other people he worked with,more real to life. Where are they now Much better to crisXcross america. I could care less about Davids loveual preferences. Sincerly, Barbara Thorn
allyson
I love your talent, inspiration and most of all your hot budd.
Melinda
06-7361-mama-mia.jpg
who cares, This matter is a personal.Just enjoy his talented. David you are rock star!
Patricia
His personality is inviting. He makes me want to watch his show. I like Patricia and Gina and all his help and his ideas are really interesting. I like colors and I don't always agree with his choice, however, that doesn't take away my interest in his Color Splash! Patty
Joanne
I think David Bromstad is one of the innovative designers I have ever seen. He is always coming up with great ideas and his color sense is amazing. I am a senior citizen who is young at heart and I am always looking for new ideas to perk up my home and David has helped immensely. Don!t ever let him go.
jan
i like everything about David! He is brilliant. I have learned a lot from his show and have put it to use.Your the best and so is your show.
Tracy
Like a lot of the comments here, who cares straight or gay, I can't get enough of David his vision of color is unbelievable,his eyes and smile and yes the laugh is the toping.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/is-david-bromstad-gay-star-of-hgtv-color-splash-t7361.html
Darlene
Was David ever married?
Don't matter I love his show no matter wher he goes.
Darlene
when David one the design show there was a woman and a child who huged and kissed him. Was that his wife then. When the new show aired there were some times he was showen in a house with a beautiful woman and 2 children. Was that David's wife???? I am confused???? Darlene
mitchellshirley
so what does his loveuality have to do with him being a great designer if i had the money i would be very happy for him ro design my anything just love love love that young man hey david what ever u are i got your back baby anytime and anywhere hey mister back off love sm of lubbock tx got somthing to say bad about my david say it to me.
AngeS
You're joking right? The man is FLAMING!! I is a regular contributor to "AfterElton" and when he was on DesignStar he was very open about being Gay and it was interesting that he was put with a Southern Baptist girl that was very outspoken on how being Gay was wrong. But they became the best of friends now and he has had her on his show once as a 'guest'. She has changed her tune to Gays because of her friendship with David, much to the disappointment of her family, but it goes to show how one can be themselves and have an impact on the world. Which is exactly what David did... he came in, was himself, didn't put on airs, and he is changing the world. I adore him!!
JOANNE
this man is a wonderful designer.his personal life is his own.WHO CARES IF HE IS GAY OR NOT .I DONT.
Marcia
I watch his show quite often. He is great and very talented. Who cares if he is gay or not.
Diane
It really shouldn't matter what a persons loveual orientation is. Especially when one is so talented. In all honesty just love a person for who they are, all of them. I love to watch David transform a space into something spectacular, not to mention just his paintings alone are something to talk about. David keep it up, I'll b watching!! I do like your former crew better though. (just an after thought)
DianAdair
Gay, straight, whatever....I am a non employed Realtor who loves houses, buying/updating them, and staging them !
I think David is such a creative guy ! If I could get paid a minimal amount; would I work under him as an apprentice, on any current project. It wouldnt be work for me ! Yes, I have a crush...a professional admiration.....we would have so much fun though.....working you creep.
I A dare him to contact me....lol!
Sandy
Who cares he does a great job and very nice to look at.He can decorate my house anytime.
Carolyn
David is not a GOD, but GOD has blessed him with a rare talent to see color and brighten others dull world. I have watched him for a long while and gay or not, he is a very talented man, I LOVE YOU DAVID
Carolyn
My family could watch David seven nights a week. He is fantastic and refreshing to watch. He needs to keep a weekly show on HGTV.
Julie
I love David! He is greatly talented!! However, I am disappointed that his crew was changed.... I liked the old one, there was great chemistry. There is no spark with the new one!
hephzibah
Well, I am totally upset as David is no longer on the air here in Hope BC. This is totally my favorite program on HGTV. I watch his show because I just love his energy and his smile. I love his creative ideas, and I am going to miss him and HGTV is not on my high list right now. How dare people judge him if he is gay or not so what, I love him.........
DecoratorNut
Was fresh and new once and eager, but the swishy hips turned me off as well as the lacy, chains and embroidered shirts. Not very professional IMHO. Other decorators out there do just as good a job. He's nothing special.
susan
luv him with or without his shirt just wish he would take it off more often!GOD gave him a talent to see and use all the colors of the earth.
Mary
Love David, go back to San Fran. The team there is the best, Miami will never make it. My dream is to have you knock on my door. I can't decorate a closet.
june
Umn, how is there any confusion here? David Bromstand is out of the closet & gay...he says so.
judi
who the hell cares he is great to look at and one of the most talented people i have ever watched on television. I LOVE HIM
Martha
Who cares - with a talent like David has, he was given to us by GOD.
Trisha
David is a hunk and I do believe that he is gay. SO WHAT! I'm sure the network is pressuring him to not reveal if he is gay. He is amazing and it's sad that it comes down to that. His painting are amazing as well as his deisgn work and you feel that team actually enjoys working together. I would watch regardless so it just doesn't matter.
sue
Love Davids work, art and personality. I do wish his designers would wear more work appropriate work clothes.they look like they are afraid to get dirty. Unlike Danielle when he was in the bay area.she really put herself into her work.
Katheleen
David is a genius with his decorating talent, and the art he paints. I could care less what he does in his personal life, it's his life. I love his laugh.
phil
disgustingly little girlish lisp
Ida
What I like about David Bromstad? Everything, he is SMART, Happy, good spirit, does not seem to have an ego, just seem like an amazingly great human being. Who cares about what he does with his perosnal life, Gay or not. He seems like a fun guy.
GENIA
EVERYTHING HE DOES IS GENIUS.... HIS BRAIN WORKS WONDERS.
BJ
I think it's particularly rude to pry into such a personal issue. No one asks me what sort of loveual activities my lover and I enjoy. No one inquires about our toilet habits. I like David because he is sooo talented, seems sincerely interested in what his clients want, and is dedicated to completing amazing artistic perfection. I don't care what he does in his private life.
sherry
You can sooo see that David B loves what he does and really likes doing it for other people. It was his bubbly personality and warmness that drew me to watching him in the first place...full of his self??? who are you watching???
Robert
I can't stand Color Splash, the star of the show is so full of himself he just sickens me. I think his designs are very amateurish!
MsMars
i love David too! how i wished my future BF looks like him! in fact got a big crush on david since i began watching his show at HGTV. but here in Manila, theyre showing Season 1. so the shows are based in SF. ive picked up some of his ideas and advise and i look forward to his episodes day after day. gosh, how come the great lookin guys are taken and most of them handsomely gay? DAVID B rocks!!!
Sylvia
He is the best!!!!!!!! I LOVE HIM
wilferdo
08-7361-025-dr.jpg
i love his art of work he does he great !! and he is sooo cute and funny i love him
Lorita
David Bromstad I like him, I believe he is a down to earth person with a wonderful personality may jesus bless you david,and have a wonderful Happy New Year keepin smiling.
betsy
I think David is so talented. I still think about the glass house in Central Park, who would have thought of that. After David gets done doing Miami who knows where he will go. I thought he was raised on a farm. He is pure genius. I like him better than Vern Yip and I love Vern but David you won me over.
Julia
There's too much money being spent on decorating on Miami Colorsplash. Ruins the show for "average" people. Bring back the old show and cast. There was chemistry there. Danielle and Ian have so much talent, as does David.
Title: Is David Bromstad Gay? Star Of Hgtv Color Splash - Blogs [1944]
Tags: is david bromstad gay star of hgtv color splash
By , 53 Comments