I Need Filipina Pictures Of Filipino Girls Photos Pics Images Wallpapers Photographs

Forums » Personals » I Need Filipina Pictures Of Filipino Girls Photos Pics Images Wallpapers Photographs
This Page Contains information about I Need Filipina Pictures Of Filipino Girls Photos Pics Images Wallpapers Photographs By makal with 45 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
hi, my name is estelo, i need to have some filipino girls pictures, i am putting out a great wallpaper and i must have some cute filipino girls photos to put it all together but i need some images. or if you are a filipino girl, post your picture here and i can add you in my phillipines only wallpaper because i simply love filipinas, they are they best women on earth. - no matter what anyone says.
Trisha
20071224-32976-100-1459.jpg
we are filipino girls, like it?
anteneh
i need any information tolk yuo
anteneh
i need any information talk yuo
jervis
salamat sa mga inakita nyong picture na sariling atin... sarap kc tinang ang sariling atin...
chris
the girl on left side is cute the girl on right is not.
heshheshama
i like to have special realshion ship with nice flipeno girl iam accoutant in news paper from cairo egypt my e mail goust852 at myemail
sobho
i like phillipino girl .because they ar r very gentel and polite so iwant to realation with philipino girl
kadir
i would like to make friendship with philipino girls and ladies so please contact me i am waiting for reply.

thanks

kadir
kabir
please i am waiting for only philipino ladies .
MUSTAFEEZ
i like philipino girls coz they are so kind,good looking,they are loyal to there friends and always helpful to everybody,even i have many philipino friends in my working place,if u want to be my friend u can mail me on mustafeez1225 at myemail
salamat
Charlene
hi..!!greetings in christ!!i appreciate most that u like filipina.and i am proud that i am one of them..more power..!!keep safe..hope u will like my picture.
Raza
20081130-84131-picture-006.jpg
i need a friend to make a friendship with that one
thanks my name is raza khan student of matric class
mohamed
ofcouz we need to have photo and live friendship as long as they are kind
SadiqJatoi
i am 4x male from pakistan. looking for a philipino friend for friendship. pl. call if ... x4x 334 zzz3
Hasan
they are very beautiful and lovely in nature
wena
i want to see many pictures
Skorne14
09-1658-sexy-hanj.jpg|33121
here's a pic of my gf. let us know if you use it.
gama
i need girls photos
Paul
dose the cute filipina on the left have an email ?
rose
i need philipino girls photo
eugene
hi hello i need friend thnx
dada25
hi hello want to have more friend her im from davao city ad me up in my myemail mail eugenehortekano at myemail or txt me up 0922471749 thnx
JAWAD
i love the pilpino girl name wency with the last limit of love.she is great and cute and pious and honest and beautiful etc girl.really i am crazy for her
jazz
can i hv the pics too........i love filipino grls
omer
would like to make friendship with philipino girls and ladies so please contact me i am waiting for reply.email-(mezughi4 - at - hot

thanks

kadir
Sy
hi Sweet,
I like philippine girls. please contact me on my personal email address. here is my email Sy_Arman0334 - at - yhaoo dot com
shahid
i need a filino girlfriend.bcose i m alone in uae
nil
want u ahahha haususs ahbhSUS UHGSUSHUJS SHJHSUJSHJBHSVHAVHBUJ SN SN S
fantacy
iam looking for a cute filipina girlfriend for iam working here in u.a.e any one intrested mail me special care offered looking for answer
Konz
In dire need of filipine hot lady, tall and slim.
jit
I LOVE FILIPINAS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
love
wow, im with you. thank you so much for trusting us filipina.
anu
i love u..................i want u........................
lovely
hello good morning magandang umaga are you korean or japanese
yhanamay
i want to share my photo but how??
raj
hi i need girl friend from filipino contact my mail id
Ali
19-1658-pic.jpg
Hi everyone, am ALI, 23yrs from Kingdom of Bahrain. Am here for looking friendship with Filipino people (Girls or Boys). Because i love Philippines and it's People. So if anyone's interested, please contact me on (amy_ymail - at - ymail dot com ). More information will be available on request. Thanks
pakiafghan
i want one filpino gf for love i am in qatar
kamran
i need philipino girls no age limit for friendship of all type mail me
ahsley
22-1658-6695920687-100001920744192-389653-1359087019-n.jpg
please be my boyfriend!! i'm alone in canada...please search me in facebook :andreanne .. :) thanks
baba
pls add me
Rashid
I AM RASHID. WORKING IN DUBAI. WORKING AS A SECRETARY / DOCUMENT CONTROLLER. I WANT A GOOD PHILIPINO GIRLFRIEND. CONTACT MY EMAIL ID
jemson
hahahahahahaha ganun
austin
hi ashley, are you still available?
qamar
hi i m qamar from dubai i need a goog frnd
Title: I Need Filipina Pictures Of Filipino Girls Photos Pics Images Wallpapers Photographs [8154]
Tags: i need filipina pictures of filipino girls photos pics images wallpapers photographs