I Have The Jonas Brother Fan Hotline Number, Who Wants It?

Forums » Interesting Topics » I Have The Jonas Brother Fan Hotline Number, Who Wants It?
i have the jonas brother fan hotline number and if you want it i can give to you but if you promise not to give it to someone else
i have the jonas brother fan hotline number and if you want it i can give to you but if you promise not to give it to someone else
niara
hi i am a big fan can i see joe he is sooooooo..... cute
i whant to marry him
he is so hot
Lisa
Hello Jonas Brother I love you!!! aaaaa I Want to call you can you write a mail to me pleas!
jackie
were there cuzins a case of emergency please give us are cuzins phone number
kylie
whatis your phone number i love you you rock hayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
senkira
i love you and stella your shows are great and camp rock your singing is good to
Mariah
I will call I will tell them you said hi and i wont give it to anyone unless you tell me to im a dedicated fan who loves them for who they are not what they are. If you could give it to me thatd be awesome if not i understand but thanks for giving us an opputunity :) Mariah
zyia
i no yal real real real phone number this is no joke
jessica
i really love the jonas brothers i have been to alot of concerts but i never go to meet them i have a hard life nd honestly there like the only things that make me happy
Natie
i just want their number so i can tell them to re-distribute their album "it's about time"
MARKELLE
I LOVE YOU .I AM NINE YEARS OLD AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. I WANT TICKETS TO YOUR CONCERT AND BACK STAGE PASES AND AFTHER PARTES.I WANT TO RIDE WITH YOU IN YOUR CAR.
JACK
HI KEVIN,JOE AND NICK.....I'DE REALLY LOVE TOO SEE U IN PERSON...BUT I'DE RATHER TAKE UR MOBILE OR PHONE NUMBER SO E-MAIL ME PLZZZ!!!!!THANKS
mia
lol???????? - at - #$%%%%%^&*()_ ?>:?><<><><><GYGYGHYGYGYB
farmgirl
hi guys :) its me farmgirl i've been following you guys since i was 9 years old..i'm 10 now almost 11 and its been a long and awesome ride over the years i feel like i've known you all my life i think joe jonas is SOOOOO HOT the rest of the brthers are a bunch of fags!

One time, I had a dream about Joe Jonas... It was kinda wierd... then afterwards I felt wierd and tingly....i met the jonas brothers once but i got soo excited i started screaming and vomiting and pooped in my pants i just want their number so i can call and talk dirty with them all at once mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ;)
farmgirl
ok so i'm just chillin in my room with my cardboard cutouts of joe jonas and all the posters on my wall are of the jonas brothers..please give me your phone number i'll only call like 9 times a day..thats not even that much me and my friend macey talk on the phone about joe jonas all the time..i'm almost 11..will 1 of you date me please? i'm trying to get over my screaming and vomit issues that i have but its hard i just get SOOOOO FREAKIN PUMPED ABOUT THE JONAS BROTHERS!!!WHOOOOOOO..hav you guys thought of doing any movies with robin williams he's like soo funny i like it when he dresses up as a nanny or a robot. or a robot nanny. so joe heres what i'm thinking..you have kevin drive and you'll pick me up at my elementary school and all the girls will be totally jealous when kevin peels out with you and me kissing each others lips in the back seat..i promise i won't throw up again you guys just please give me another chance i need you
farmchick
Hi Jonas brothers..its macie me and my gal pal lauren aka farmgirl were just talking about how hot the jo bro's are..i haven't had the chance to meet you guys but if i did have the wonderful opportunity i promise i wouldn't throw up on you like some people lol i might poop my pants though...do you guys have back hair? lauren says she thinks you do but i don't..i bet you guys have great feet mmmmmm i just want to go for really long walks on the beach with you joe jonas..you in a speedo and me in my onesy we would have soooo much fun..i can't wait till middle school maybe you guys can come and sing me a song at school..don't bring kevin though he sucks..your mom should have stopped after she had 2 do you guys like oysters? i heard they're an afrodesiac ;) call me
lindsay
heyyyyy jonas brothers we are a big fan of yours .lindsay likes joe and i like nick so if this is joe, nick or kevin and his wife then send us a emial back.
Kimberly
I love the jonas brothers so so so so much.Because there awesome and cool.And I wish that I could meet tham.
nijha
i think nick is so cute and aborable i would really want to talk to him in person
LOVE,NIJHA SMITH
kimberly
I love the jonas brothers so so so so so so much.Because their awesome and cooL
kimberly
I love you guys because you guys are cool and awesome.And my number is eight one eight eight nine zero one eight nine zero.And I love the jonas brothers.
Brittney
heyy.... i read the following message above and i was like omj!! she has the jonas brothers number! well i was wondering if u could give it to me. u should give it to me because i would do anything to talk to them. i have never been to one of their concerts and i bet i never will be able to because of the cost. usually when im home i am always searching for their numbers. i would die to talk to them any day. so i hope you give me their number and plz write back. thnx xD
Dailynn
Well i would like there phone number because i would really like to speak to them and i would not give the number to ANY one else so please if you want to send me there number please.=]=]
vanessa
nick is so cute. i love his singing. i cant wait to
Alysia
Hey nick what is your cell phone number
marchelle
i whould ask them could they cometo my b-day honney boo boo i am not scared of my soon to be baby daddy and iwould ask them on a date
Mia
I Want the Jonas brothers cell phone number now give me it when you reply
Love Mia
leti
i myself think tht JB SUKZ i mean seriously all yall ppl r waisting ur time
cody
hi joans brothers. my birthday next month. can u go to my house. i really want to meet u. plz. i wanna meet u joans brothers. and nick. its me cody. ur ex boyfriend. my birthday next month. i be 18 this year. ummmmmm . can u guys call me joans brothers. 451816606992. i love u nick. bye.
Kamryn
I really want to talk to Nick on the phone because he is so Awesome and I need to meet him to be the last famous person on my list
karina
I WANT TO SAY HI AND TELL HIM MY PHONE NUMBERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! HI JOE SORRY ABOUT THE ACCIDENTS CALL ME BACK!!!
anna
i love you and want you to show your phone nunber
gloria
i want to tell them how i really love them how i am a huge fan i got posters of them everywear even the cealing and more plz give me the #
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/i-have-the-jonas-brother-fan-hotline-number-t7719.html
Angelica
hey nick kevin and joe i loooovveee ya so much. i hope i now were you live. And one day i hope i go 2 your concert. i hope i see ya 4 real life
anna
to kevin i like you and you are cute
august
because i had nick jonas number but i got a new phone and before i knew it i for got to get my sems card . then i had to get a new one.
Amanda
oh I won't I swear!! I am really desperate LOL I love the JBs!
alyssa
u can trust me because i am known to keep secrets. i promise on my grandmas grave
a
why comment then?
Hailey
what is the phone number?
Title: I Have The Jonas Brother Fan Hotline Number, Who Wants It? [2425]
Tags: i have the jonas brother fan hotline number