I Have A Baby With A Married Man, I Have A Relationship With A Married Man

Forums » Interesting Topics » I Have A Baby With A Married Man, I Have A Relationship With A Married Man
i read your story and i am in the same situation. i have a relationship with a married man and now i am pregant. i feel so used for doing this because i know he will never leave his wife
i read your story and i am in the same situation. i have a relationship with a married man and now i am pregant. i feel so used for doing this because i know he will never leave his wife. we have been seeing each other for 5 years and now this is the last point.

so if you are reading my story. leave that man while you can otherwise, you will end up pregnant and you are going to be more in trouble.
Bilal
Now if you are done with every thing & you already having baby dont play with that baby life let him come in this world.
regarding that person now if you are going to say some thing or going to do some thing with him you will disterb many life (that person life, His wife, Childs)batter now takecare of your child & find good person who will love you & love your baby also.

Thanks.Sorry for late reply i just read you story.
Anon
Ermm....neva done this but willing to give it a try - mayb someone exp what i experienced or I could warn someone who's about to. Here goes:

I always thought the worst of girls that were involved with married men - syaing it was sick - and how could they? They have low self-esteem and confidence (you name it - I said it). But guess what now im in the same situation...Im 25 he's 35. I have confidence, plenty of friends, travel alot, stable family, im a party animal...and im not ugly, guys always approach me, etc you get the picture. He's an engineer and works overseas alot. He's got a son 8years old and him and the wife has been 2getha for probably 18years /-. Im not looking for symphathy or advice. I just want to tell my story. We've been dating for 1year now. And its been great...he spoils me rotten does things for me that all the other guys I've dated eva done for me. (Not that I have dated bad guys, but ya...they just seem immature to me) At first I wanted what every other mistress wanted - to leave his wife. But now I dnt think I could ever ask that from him. Cause I imagine myself in her shoes in his family shoes..

Point number one:
I never thought I'd be a mistress at the age of 25! NEVER!!!And im dissappionted that I am...but im in far too deep. Its gotten emotional.
I tried to break it off plenty a times...
Point number2:
Imagine if he leaves his wife and kid for me - his family would never accept me as im the homewrecker.
He obviously doesnt want his child to grow up in a broken home or without a father...
They built everything from scratch to what they have now - no matter how hard you try you could never break a bond of 18years while we dating just one year. Common sense.

I was also pregnant from him and had an abortion, he was with me through the whole ordeal from start to finnish. (no credits earned just mentioning the depth of the relationship.

I work, earn my own money, pay my own rent, he buys me things i dnt really need...laptops, expensive gifts, suppers dinners the works. I enjoy his company, and we get along very well.

The only thing we argue about is that he treats me like im "his" meaning that he gets jealous very quickly, doesnt wana see me with other guys, or chatting to my ex's or partying soo much...In a sense it would be nice if we had an agreement that we just have love with no emotions involved you know...He always tells me why didnt we meet before he got married...And he would have married me in a heartbeat, etc. I have been engaged twice - certainly down wanna walk down the aisle anytime soon...As i feel I didnt travel enough...lived my life fully etc.

Then why am I still with him...wish I knew the answer!
Keineisha
I've tried to breakup with this man for over three years...... Now I don't think he'll ever leave me alone now because I have a one year old and Iam four month pregnant with our second child I need some major help
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/i-have-a-baby-with-a-married-man-t7812.html
evo
I have been involved with a married man for almost ten years and. However, he wasn't married when we met. She decided that it would be a good idea to get married after she found out I was pregnant with my daughter. She did not allow my daughter to come to their house at first but he wanted to be in our child's life. After a while things began to heat up between us again. Now here I am almost 10 years later with another baby by him, who was born on his b'day no less. He has not told her about the baby yet and I am waiting to see what the outcome will be.
Allison
gahh. i only wish i could have a child with the married man im seeing. it would be one of the only ways he would be mine and he would leave his girl. or so i hope....
Trish
Wow, what's wrong with people???? Do you have any morals? I hope one day when you get married your husband does the same thing to you. I've been cheated on and it's awful. How can people be so self absorbed? How are you proud to be a home wrecker. Smh
lee
I WAS IN A 5 YEAR RELATIONSHIP WITH A MAN..AFTER BREAKING UP 3 MONTHS LATER HE WAS ENGAGED TO THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILD...THEY MARRIED AND I DECIDED TO CONTINUE A VERY TOXIC RELATIONSHIP WTH HIM....LONG STORY SHORT ITS NOW 13 YEARS LATER AND WE HAVE A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD...I LOVE MY BABY TO DEATH....JUS REGRET BEING SO STUPID....IM TRYING TO MOVE ON NOW...IM DATING OTHER MEN...AND LOVING ME!!!!! AND NO I DESERVE BETTER......SO PLEASE KNOW THAT BY HAVING A BABY WILL NOT CHANGE...IF ANYTHING IT MAY HELP YOU TO REALIZE THAT U DESERVE BETTER AND WORTH SO MUCH MORE THAN PLAYING NUMBER 2..SO I HOPE YOU WILL REALIZE HOW PRECIOUS AND SPECIAL U ARE AND RUN!!!!!
faith
I too am in the same situation, i have a child 3 yrs old with a married man the affair is goin on 5 yrs now, but everytime i try to end things he threatens to take my child away from me. My marriage ended but his has not, but he says he loves me and not his wife so i dont know what to do. I dont wanna lose my child, and cannot afford court fees, so what do i do? I wanna do the right thing for my life, i deserve better, i dont wanna be a homewrecker or mistress anymore. I just wanna be happy.
Title: I Have A Baby With A Married Man, I Have A Relationship With A Married Man [2431]
Tags: i have a baby with a married man
By
Comments 8
Visits 2052