20080921_1375_us-flag-liberty.jpgif you want to report an illigal immigrant, first you will need to spell correctly. the correct spelling is illegal immigrants

the next question would be:

why do you want to report this person?

are you doint it because they are a threat to the US or are you just doing it out of hate?

and how can you tell if a person is an illigal immigrant? what evidence do you have that they are illigals? the color of a person's skin is not to determine if a person is an illigal immigrant or not

I think we should gather all the people who break the law and then sent them to the moon. Deport them from this earth so we don’t have to deal with any crap. So if anyone on this earth breaks the law, that's it man. To the moon you go.

What if life was that simple? What if you hate someone, you can just call the police and have them take them away. Instead of dealing and facing the problems and try to find a way to live together on this earth, where every man, woman and child is free to go peacefully wherever they please. I hope someday, us humans can live together no matter how different you look, instead of our similarities breaking us apart, our differences bringing us together. It’s only a dream. I hope someday, when we are able to go to other planets, people will not look at our history and say, see, you did that too. Our fathers have taught us to be brave, strong and merciful. I think the only way we are going to make people that are not from this country to leave is to help their countries see the values that all Americans share. Show them not to fear, and be strong. Fight for their human rights. Not by violence, by peaceful ways. Share the knowledge that we all have learn so that they won’t have to come here because what they are looking for here in this country, they don’t have in their home.

When I think of illegal immigrants, I think of poor uneducated people. When have you seen a rich and educated illegal immigrant? If you are wealthy and have a nice home, do you think you are going to want to come here and leave your home? - I don’t think so. If people go to other countries it’s because they are escaping poverty and hunger. No matter what country they are from. America is not the only country dealing with people from other countries, its also happening in Europe, Australia, and Asia. If you are realistic and want to get all these people out of this country, do something about it. You calling the police will get rid of one, but there's another one coming. And so the cycle begins again. We are a civilized society and as such, we have to face this the right way. The Godly way.

By now you're probably wondering.. What the hell is wrong with this guy.. Don’t be weak. For you live in a great land. A strong and brave land. Teach others the values that all Americans share. And its not hate, I assure you. But how can one person make a difference? Well, I'm sure you've heard that before. How can one Martin Luther King Jr. make a difference, how can one Mandela make a difference. How can only one Mother Theresa make a difference? They did because they were brave, compassionate and they did it without harming anyone. You think George Washington had it easy? Thomas Jefferson, Abraham Lincoln, these are great man who stood up with bravery for this country. These are value we can share with other people of the world.

hope this helps