How To Put A Copyright Symbol What HTML Code To Use On Web Pages Design

Forums » HTML » How To Put A Copyright Symbol What HTML Code To Use On Web Pages Design
This Page Contains information about How To Put A Copyright Symbol What HTML Code To Use On Web Pages Design By wallpaperama in category HTML with 37 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
©

EXAMPLE: ©2008 Wallpaperama

thanks to our friends at www.webune.com for their support on this question.

Last night i was trying to put a copyright simbol at the bottom of the page. its the same as the one you see on this page at the bottom were it has the copy right symbol that looks like a letter c inside a circle

well, today, i found out. again, thanks to the professional web designers are www.webune.com so the html to use is the following:

HTML code:
©

if you put this on your webpage, it will display or show the copright sign.

hope this helps. if it did, i would like if you give me some comments as to what you were looking for.

thanks
htm
THIS IS HOW IT WOULD LIKE LIKE ON YOUR WEB SITE AFTER YOU HAVED SAVED THE FILE WITH THE HTML CODE SCRIP:

This is an example in using the Copyright Simbol: Copyright © 2007 Webune Hosting - All Rights Reserved
ilovebogor
thanks for the information

i used in my web :d

ilovebogor
Kim
perfect, thanks
Nathan
another way you can put the copyright symbol in is by copying the symbol straight on: ©. it's a whole lot easier than having to copy the html code.
chris
thanks!!!!!
arun
thanks dude !
ega
thx a lot...it works !
Alex
Cheers! It's on my website :) tradesdetective
copy_writer
i will try. tahnks

©

but if it doesnt work, i will let you know
Ahsan
this is a great code i like it. it's working OK. i will pray for you that you will be get everything that you want in your life
Jason
This has definitely helped! I've been using the unicode or ascii character for copyright and it doesn't always show up properly. It seems like &copy shows up always.
john
thanks this helped me out alot
siraj
There is a error in your site..regarding forgot password...I Have given a wrong email id..Message was your password sent to your email id..I created this account after that only..just verify it..
wallpaperama
thank you, we will look into it
pushkar
thanks its simple but useful
elisa
Very Useful.Thank you. elibeegifts.co.u
Hunter
Thank you!
Beef
Why is the symbol so small!?
Heather
Thank you, worked perfectly!
Steak
Thanks a lot. Was looking all over.
NNH
Worked perfectly! Thank you!
pete
Just what I was looking for! Thanks!
george
it is actually working.u are great researchers
ehhe
&copy, lol hehehe
Hannan
Hey thanks a lot dude... I was struggling behind this...
puerdycat
so simple! thanks bunches!
alison
What code can I use for a photo I took? The above code isn't working. Thank you
sara
using copyright symbol in html, XML, XSL, php, jsp <a href="designsc title="copyright symbol">copyright symbol</a>
dhana
thanks works...
shilpa
thanks it work
VMoua
Thank you so much for helping. The &copy works.
kranthi
thank uuuu
vidya
thank you.its working
Vikas
Ya that's working
Thanking You
Palvesh
The same can be done by "&#169;"
nurul
tQ . it very useful even its just small matter :)
Title: How To Put A Copyright Symbol What HTML Code To Use On Web Pages Design [691]
Tags: how to put a copyright symbol what html code to use on web pages design
By
Comments 37
Visits 37031