How To Pass Smog Check Nissan 300zx Z32 - Car Preparation

Forums » Blogs » How To Pass Smog Check Nissan 300zx Z32 - Car Preparation
how to pass smog check nissan 300zx z32 i have a 1996 nissan 300zx and i always have a hard time passing the california emissions smog test
i have a 1996 nissan 300zx and i always have a hard time passing the california emissions smog test

if you are a 300zx owner and you need help passing the test just reply and i will be able to help you

i know my car inside and out, i've become very familiar with it

i wonder if there are other poeple who also have problems passing their smoke test in the emissions part of the smog test

when i got to the smog test only stations i fail and then i pass after i fix it

you can read all the drama i went through trying to pass the smog check:

failed-smog-check-emissions-test
raf
yeah im having trouble passing. what info would you need to try and help me out?
Dwight
hi,

we have a 1993 300zx 2+2. we recently moved to denver, and after having passed the emmissions test in memphis for years and years, we failed the colorado test. basically we have too much (just over the limit) of co and hc in the exhaust - while the car is driving. at idle, the emissions are clean. i suspect the problem is likely the o2 sensors and/or the cats. any ideas?
zcar
i had the same problem with my 300zx, here is the answer for your O2 sensor deal

http://www.wallpaperama.com/forums/failed-smog-check-emissions-test-california-nissan-300zx-coppm-vir-t436.html
Tommy
i just failed the test today in cali. my hc measured 147, max is 120 and co was 1.73, max is 1.00. any ideas?

thanks

i have a 90 na by the way...
Rj
hey men i have a 1990 nissan 300zx non turbo. i failed the test at the smog at the 25 mph thing. so can you pls help me how can i pass that smog thing..
rrj
23-6208-1002-1.jpg|10209
hi name is Rj i have a nissan z32 1990 non turbo i changed the catalytic and still wont pass the smog here in califonia
Smog
14-6208-checkmark.png
Failed smog tests can be a real bummer. has easy tips and tricks that can help you pass your next smog test. Also you will find coupons so that you don't over pay as well.

http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-pass-smog-check-nissan-300zx-z32-t6208.html
Steven

I passed the HC and CO and failed the NOx?
Help!!
UltimatUNIT
I have a 1990 300zx n/a and it has a bad egr valve. I haven't smoged it yet but I need to real soon. I'm located in SoCal and want to know what are my chances of passing
Title: How To Pass Smog Check Nissan 300zx Z32 - Car Preparation [1824]
Tags: how to pass smog check nissan 300zx z32