just like everyone else, you have problems, I used to be so afraid every time a problem would arise. Since my childhood, i've been afraid of scary movies and ghosts and specially the dark. Its not until now that i've become strong and not being fearful of the little problems in life. How did i overcome fear? From what i can remember, it happened one night i was laying down on my bed worrying about my problems and how i was going to resolve them. I was very afraid of some problem. So what i do to overcome you ask?, i remember this from the bible: [url=http://www.wallpaperama.com/bible/book/old/19/psalms/23]Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil[/url] I raised my hand onto the heavens and prayed to Jesus to give me strength and wisdom so that i would stop being afraid so much. After that day, i don't fear the dark anymore, I face my problems head on and tackle them trying to resolve them in the best christian manner. I feel my stronger now (spiritually) I am not scared to face my problems and deal with them.

There another verse in the bible i would like to also share with you, it is in John 16:33, Jesus says:
QUOTE:

These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulations, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world

So remember, we all will have our tribulations (problems), but Jesus tells us to be of good cheer (happy, smile), if anything, you can find comfort in knowing that Jesus has spoken these words to us. If you need me to pray of you, please post them here. also, please pray for me that I may continue to have strength and wisdom to face my own tribulations in life and follow the path of Salvation through Jesus Christ.

UPDATE: August 13, 2012 - I wrote this in 2007, after 5 years, I am here to give glory to the Lord for his love and mercy. He has gotten me through the valley of shadow of death. i dont have to worry about this anymore. My problem has been solved. Thank You Jesus!!