today i wanted to make a web form but i wanted the use the name of each field as an array. i know how to do this with php but with html i didnt know how that was going to be possible. well i figure it out so im going to show you how you can do this.

this is how my html looks like:

HTML FORM CODE:
<form action="" method="post" >
Name: <input name="link[]" type="text" id="user_name" value="<? echo $_POST['link'][0]; ?>" size="30" maxlength="30"><br />
Email: <input name="link[]" type="text" id="mail" value="<? echo $_POST['link'][1]; ?>" size="30" maxlength="50"><br />
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">

on the html code above i only put two field so keep this tutorial short and simple, but if you have alot of fields, you can check each field if it has a value, that way you can check to be sure the user didnt leave any fields empty so i use php to do this

PHP CODE:
<?php
foreach($_POST['link'] as $value){
if (empty($value)){
$error = 'All Fields Are Required';
break;
}
}

if($error){
echo 'All Fields Are Required';
exit;
}
?>

now with the php all all in place i can check each field to be sure its not empty. now i put it all together:

PHP/HTML ARRAY CODE EXAMPLE

<?php
if(isset($_POST['submit'])){
	foreach($_POST['link'] as $value){
		if (empty($value)){
			$error = 'All Fields Are Required';
			break;
		}
	}
	if($error){
		echo 'All Fields Are Required';
	}
}
?>
<form action="" method="post" >
Name: 
<input name="link[]" type="text" id="user_name" value="<? echo $_POST['link'][0]; ?>" size="30" maxlength="30">
<br />
Email: 
<input name="link[]" type="text" id="mail" value="<? echo $_POST['link'][1]; ?>" size="30" maxlength="50">
<br />
<input type="submit" name="submit" value="Submit">