Shows You How To Make A Big Image File Into Smaller Size Picture

Forums » Announcements » Shows You How To Make A Big Image File Into Smaller Size Picture
This is simple tutorial to show you how you can make a large image into a smaller size. will show you step by step with pictures on what free software to use in your windows computer pc. you can crop and resize to smaller size using basic app in windows
If you have a file that's too large or too big to post on some forums, there is a way you can make them smaller size. If you are trying to upload a huge file and the website will not allow you, then you can reduce the size of the file to a smaller size so you are able to upload.

If you were trying to post an image on our forums but it refered you to this page, then follow these intruction on how to make your picture or image to a smaller size so you'll be able to upload.

If you have windows, you can use paint.exe you can find this program under START > PROGRAMS > ACCESSORIES > PAIN

Now open your image file with FILE > OPEN then find your file you want to make smaller.

Once you have opened your image file, click on IMAGE > SKETCH / SKEW an a small popup will appear, now change the Horizontal and Vertical from 100 to 50 % and click OK(see image below), then save (FILE > SAVE)

Now you should have cut the file size in half, but if its still too large, do the the same steps again but cutting it down to 50%. That's it.

now go to FILE > Save As
20080914_1035_save-as.jpg

you can save the image file as JPG and name it whatever you want. remember the location of this file in your computer so when its time to upload, you will be able to find the name and the location of the file you just saved.

If you have photoshop, you can do this much easier. but Paint.exe should be ok to use. Remember, you can only post jpeg, jpg, png ro gif files on this forums.

please give any comments

thank

zaka
its really wonderful.love it very very thankssssssssss
somebody
It doesnt work! when i do it the picture doesn't get smaller, it stays the exact same! grrrr!
kLA
Did not help. it either cropped out half the image or messed it up completely.
Kelkel
Extremely helpful... Thank You!!
isha
it was very usefull for me thanx.
kim
i still cant work it out need more help thankyou
Dianne
Worked great! Thanks for the advice. :)
Kulsoom
Its really awesom..!!!
sagar
thanks its really great.......!!!!
Beverly
Beautiful! Thank you, thank you;Your directions were perfect. I cut the photo by 50% and it is wonderful!
dona
it helped me alot
Rahul
hiiiiiiiiiii friends if any one of u having any problem regarding any software or u need any full version software serial keys & all u can ask me i always here to help u friends u can just mail me at rvhackerzone - at - Google
salima
Thank you so much , this was a big help
shaquille
thank god i struggled for like 2 hours before i found this!
binu
thank you very much
Dominique
19-1035-gourgouse.jpg
WOW! OMMGOSSHH! ♥ THANKYOUUUUUU! Such an Amazing Help!!!!!!!!!!!
rajae
thankssssssssssssssssssss stop thanking you
RANGER
REALLY SUPERB THANK FOR CREATING THIS FORUM,HOPE YOU WILL CREATE MORE ABOUT OTHER PROBLEMS.
Saba
Great, thanks!
Myka
Perfect! Thanks..
Louise
Perfect instructions! Wish I'd known this before, would have saved so much hassle.
Bob
This was a big help. I have been fighting this for sometime. Thanks alot perfect instructions. Worked Great...!!!:-)))
eda
this really works, thx very much
laura
This was very helpful! Thank you for the images and step by step guidance.
balleclorin
Easy tutorial here

Michelle
Sorry to bother you; however, when I see my Exceptions Poem resized here. It looks so distorted? It doesnt look that way on The Twitpics? Can you fix it. I can't even read it; it is so blury on your site? Or can we take it down?
Michelle
02-1035-exceptions-creed-pic-4-web.jpg
Thank you for this article. It worked. The proof is in the pudding. see the pic that I re-sized with this wonderful info. - at - EWNOhio TwitPics. Hope you enjoy my poem, "Who Are The Exceptions".
Sincerely,
kelly
for the computer dummy, this was easy and thanks
Jinie
THERE IS AN EASIER WAY.. download ez thumbnails. it's free. you can resize as many photos you want.
Anonymous
It's paint.exe, dumb. Not pain.exe. Pain.exe would be some program used to make people die or something. Paint isn't.
Rebecca
this was really helpful. thanks for posting this!
rehmat
26-1035-f1635383.jpg|180
hey thank's very much u sloved my very big problem and u i didn't now that how to make the pic large but when i saw this web so i got it and i am very thank's full of u and u are such a good human
Debbie
Thank you! I forgot how to do this. Appreciate your post!
sophia
it worked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
jeovani
hi there nice helping!

i have a problem!

i am trying to have large images,but these images needs to be in small files,around 50 to 100kbytes.

can you please help me?

i will use these images in a website so i need them large with a small file size.

thank you again and hope you can help me.
salamama
16-1035-trev.jpg
this is perfect, it worked great
Tracey
was easy to use and very straight forward, GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shajahan
thanx a lord u r the best u save my time......
susana
thanks a lot, your instruction is very clear and i did it the way you said it and i can make big photos to jpeg...thanks you are a big help,
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-make-big-large-picture-files-smaller-size-images-reduce-make-smaller-t1035.html?fb_xd_fragment
Shadiya
thanks so much for this useful tip - very easy and very nice!
TAMMY
this was sooo easy...thanks so much for sharing your info with all of us!!
Asif
thank you very very much for this easy trick.
Paige
thank you for your step by step instructions. they were so helpful! =)
michael
thankyou so much!!!!!!!
john
thanks you miuster person ilove you
Kathy
you rock!! lots of frustration is now over. thank you
lanesha
i have an apple mac computer
Loli
that was wonderful !! thank you very much, life saver
Palee
omg thank you soooo much!!!!!!
Norphealey
It really helps! cool...thx q so much!
Title: Shows You How To Make A Big Image File Into Smaller Size Picture [27]
Tags: how to make big large picture files smaller size images reduce make smaller
By , 55 Comments