ok, you've found the right guy for you, right. now how do you make him fall in love with you?

the answer is not simple. i've mastered the art of making a guy fall in love with you. it works everytime with me. beleive me, im not the prettiest gal in the world, but i know how to get my man.

it all starts with seduction and flirting.

i've written all my secrets and tips, but i can't put them here cuz then someone will copy them and they won't give me any credit for my "hard" work. i can say that i found the guy i wanted and now he is going out with me for like 6 months. i have to say, getting this information wasn't easy, i had to spend some time reading alot of materials and making alot of notes but all that work paid off.

if you are really interested in knowing what my secret is, reply to my post here and i will send them to you but if you promise not to publish them anywhere or give them to a anyone, specially a guy, guys can't know these secret, otherwise, they wont work. as all things in life, nothing is perfect, i've found that my technique works on about 90% of the guys. some guys are just to silly to to get to their head. so if you want some advice, find yourself a smart guy. the smarter, the better and happier you will be. if i get alot of replies on this, i will post my secrets here, but for now, i am only giving to smart girls, so make sure to put you age because you have to be a mature girl to understand these techniques or else they wont work and they could backfire on you. so its important to give me your age. if you're a man, forget it, i am not giving them to you.