How To Get A Guy To Fall Back In Love With You Again

Forums » Personals » How To Get A Guy To Fall Back In Love With You Again
This Page Contains information about How To Get A Guy To Fall Back In Love With You Again By hjulia in category Personals with 13 Replies. Last Upated: Fri May 30, 2014
ok, i like this guy, but he doesn't know i exists, i like him so much i wish i could make him fall in love with me so we can both be happy together. we used to go out together but we split for like two months because i wouldn't have fun with him. i told him i wasn't ready, but i've been thinking if giving myself to him will make him fall him fall in love with me, then i'm willing to do it, but i just though what other girls have experience before i give myself for the first time..
daysi
gees, if you think that by sleeping with this guy, you will make him fall in love with you, you are crazy. if you give him sex, he'll just loose respect for you, and not love you. i don't think this guy is worth it for you, or for any other girl.
ashely
i went out with this guy and we were falling 4 each other and i broke up with im cus he said what ever about our relationship but now i want him back but i just dont kno what to do to get him back he want even talk to me and i feel bad i still love him what should i do 4 him 2 get my attention??????......... love so confuised
rose
hi my name is rose and i really like this guy in my collage
i think i may have even fell in love with him and i dont even know why he soo not like my type yet i like him and wish that sometimes he would lke back like i like him we say hi but that just about it and when i look at him he always smiles thats it and i love him so much
my friends think he like me too but iam not so sure i mean we hardley ever talk any ideas how maybe i could get him to talk or like
reply soon as possible thanks
olivia
if you guys broke up because of that, then hes not worth it. a worthy guy would accept that you arent ready. ditch the jerk. dont give urself 2 him just to make him like u
Bridget
Please help me get the man of my dreams to love me back again I meet this guy and he make me whole I have never felt like this before.....when im around him I feel like there no other and I dont need no other All i want is him what can i do he wants to be friends and i want more help make him love me again he is the best and im the girl that will wait for yrs for him i have a good heart
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-get-a-guy-to-fall-back-in-love-with-you-t1527.html
hollie
just talk to him tell him how you fell about him you never know he might like you too.

good luck
christina
dear ashlely first tell him your sorry and after one day tell him how you fell about him and ask him how he fells about you
ujuk
ok, i like this guy, but he doesn't know i exists, i like him so much i wish i could make him fall in love with me so we can both be happy together. we used to go out together but we split for like two months because i wouldn't have sex with him. i told him i wasn't ready, but i've been thinking if giving myself to him will make him fall him fall in love with me, then i'm willing to do it, but i just though what other girls have expirience before i give myself for the first time..
CookieLover
Listen hun i been in that stage were u would do anythin to get ur love back but u have to understand that u can't have love with him because u want him back because that would just show him that ur to easy so hell have love with you and then leave you again Also if you do love him and ur willing to have love with him after that little advise that i gave you then its up to you but just think about it because you might do it and then regret it trust me about this btw the pic that is attached is a girl who has been throught wat u are goin through ... XoXo Cookie
lily
well u shouldnt just throw yourself at him your going to lose respect and he just want u to have love with him and he'll just dump u out of the blue's
john
Fantastic article about how to get ex back particularly because like you said it's are simple and down to earth suggestions. Have you see this other site on <a href="howtogettheg to get ex back </a> similar to y yours.
sheila
so i was with this guy, he liked me when i was with his bestmate and wen we broke up i got with him , we were really close but when we broke up it that friendship went. he cheated on me. we were drunk one night and he told me he always loved me bla bla. ill always like him, he says crap behind my back when he sees me with other guys , were close again, hes in my house non stop, what shud i do?
Title: How To Get A Guy To Fall Back In Love With You Again [8134]
Tags: how to get a guy to fall back in love with you
By
Comments 13
Visits 6882