How To Get A Copy Of Your IRS Tax Return Transcripts From Previous Years

Forums » Interesting Topics » How To Get A Copy Of Your IRS Tax Return Transcripts From Previous Years
This Page Contains information about How To Get A Copy Of Your IRS Tax Return Transcripts From Previous Years By alexander with 7 Replies. Last Upated: Wed Apr 16, 2014
If you are wanting to get a copy of your irs tax return transcripts, you can do that by mailing form 4506-T to the irs and they will send it to you for free.

I heard somewhere where you can just go to a local office, but i think that was before, now i didn't read anywhere in the instructions where it says you can go to the local office.

If you are and individual and need a copy of your tax return information, you can do it two easy ways:

By Phone:

Call 1-800-829-1040
(you will need you social security number before you call)

By Mail:

Download form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return) from the IRS website at: http://www.irs.gov/individuals/article/0,,id=110571,00.html

jesica
how do i go about getting an old copy of a tax return
jamaal
i need those copies regarding employment verifications.
Cassandra
i just heard about a new service that provides da submission and irs transcripts.

tax.cchgroup /taxscripts-taxpro-research/default called taxscripts taxpro, and the developer worked at the irs too.

anthony
ive been trying to get my w2 form for over 3 months so if u can send it to me or give me a call at 804-451482-9540 or 8044517327836 room 513 thank you
Vic
You can get info about the [a href="taxretur t[/a] here and have your income verified.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-to-get-a-copy-of-your-irs-tax-return-transcripts-from-previous-years-t688.html
RANDY
PLEASE, CAN THE IRS STOP OTHER PRIVATE COMPANIES FROM POSTING ADDS ON THEIR SITE OR PUPS UP.IT IS UNSAFE AND CONFUSING BECAUSE WE NEED TO PUT IN OUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBERS TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR CERTAIN FORMS.
THANKS.
Dave
Do I just go to the Watt Ave office to get the past records I need to show military payroll or do I have to send the printed form?
Title: How To Get A Copy Of Your IRS Tax Return Transcripts From Previous Years [2107]
Tags: how to get a copy of your irs tax return transcripts from previous years