How Long Does A Shoplifting Misdemeanor Stay On Your Record

Forums » Personals » How Long Does A Shoplifting Misdemeanor Stay On Your Record
This Page Contains information about How Long Does A Shoplifting Misdemeanor Stay On Your Record By david with 7 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
hi i saw a post about mistermeanors.. does anyone know how long does a shoplifting misdemeanor stay on your record? i live in california and i don't want this to affect me when im trying to look for a job. i heard a mistermeanor can affect your employment. i made a mistake and they acused me of shoplifting and im worried i wont be able to find a job. help
tg16
if you live in florida texas or california i want to know

does a misdemeanor stay on your record?
how long does 5 counts of shoplifting stay on a person's record?
how long does a felony stay on your record?
how long does a misdemeanor crime stay on your record?
how long does a misdemeanor last?
how long does a misdemeanor offense stay on your record?
how long does a misdemeanor stay on your record in the state of florida?
how long does a no-billed misdemeanor stay on your record?
how many years does a felony stay on your record?
lawyer

misdemeanors stay for life

criminal
these are the states that stay for life in your records, (i think) im not sure though im not a lawyer. Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming District of Columbia
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/how-long-does-a-shoplifting-misdemeanor-stay-on-your-record-t5614.html
judge
20071213-31547-jail-cell-misdemeanor.jpg
can you go to jail for a misterminor?
dee
i am a culinary student, and looking for a job. i am re-married to a lovely man. i was married to a very mean man, and was arrested for shoplifting. it was petty larceny, and did probation for it, and paid a fine. is that a mistermeanor? what is the difference between a mistermeanor and a violotion? thank you
Takiya
i plea guilty to shoplifting and i wanted to know how long do a misdemeanor stay on your record, this happened in the state of virginia about two years ago. i am looking for employment will this show up on my background. and is their any way i can get this explunged off my record if it was a first offense.
angela
i plea guilty to shoplifting and i wanted to know how long do a misdemeanor stay on your record, this happened in the state of delaware about four years ago. i am looking for employment will this show up on my background. and is their any way i can get this explunged off my record if it was a first offense.
Title: How Long Does A Shoplifting Misdemeanor Stay On Your Record [8202]
Tags: how long does a shoplifting misdemeanor stay on your record
By , 7 Comments