knowing if someone is a lesbian can sometimes be difficult.

for example, i have a friend and she likes to dress like a tomboy. she wears pants and army shirts. she also likes to wear black leather boots. he likes to act tough when she is with other ppl. so once i told my friend to flirt with her to see if she would flirt back.. nope, he didnt. so the next thing i did, i asked my girlfriend to flirt with her.. and guess what??? she flirted back. hmmm. so thats when i confirmed whether or not she was a lesbian..

then two months later. guess what? - i saw her at a restaurant with a dude.. hahaha. that witch.. she only acts tough, but she really wasnt a lesbian.

so if you have someone or you know someone who might have lesbian tendencies, then dont be too quick to judge, because there are some girls that like to act tough with their friend. they do that to protect themselves. so dont make the situation worse by thinking that she is a lesbian and she likes women.

the best way to find out if your friend is a lesbian, ask her. i know, i know.. its hard to just ask someone if they are lesbians.. its unconfortable.

i know, how you feel. i went through that. i though my other friend was not a lesbian and she turned out to be on. but she later admittted that she was just confused, now she is married and has three kids with her husband.. good for her..

anyways, what makes you think your friend is a lesbian.. i would like to know so i can learn from you.. please tell me

thanks

Are You A Lesbian Quiz

Not sure if you are a lesbian? You are not alone. Take this quiz to find out. You might learn something new about yourself.