hello, im a single american guy

i would like to meet a nice filipina woman i can start a friends. i have my my choice to marry a filiplina womans. why? because i believe girls from the phillipines are the most beautiful women on earth. they are loyal and sweet to their husbands. im 25 years old and im ready to settle down with a girl from the philipines and perhaps marry her. i come from a big family. my family are ver close. thats another thing i like about a filipina woman. fipinas are very close to their family. my goeal is to have a beautiful family with two or more children.

about me: im 6'1 tall. 210 pounds. blond hair. light skin, blondish hair, hazel eyes. hard working. i currently live in california. but im willing to go anywhere for that special filipina woman that i kjnow will make me happy and she will be happy with me.

if you are interested, please tell me about yourself and maybe if i get interested we can communicate. please dont expect me to contact you if you just put your email address, i want to know about you, like what do you like about life, how old are you? have you been married before? are you single, where do you live, are you family oriented? do you have kids? are you a honest ? what do you look for in a guy? stuff like that.