Guys Looking For Filipina Girls - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums

Forums » Personals » Guys Looking For Filipina Girls
i would like to meet a nice filipina woman i can start a friends. i have my my choice to marry a filiplina womans
hello, im a single american guy

i would like to meet a nice filipina woman i can start a friends. i have my my choice to marry a filiplina womans. why? because i believe girls from the phillipines are the most beautiful women on earth. they are loyal and sweet to their husbands. im 25 years old and im ready to settle down with a girl from the philipines and perhaps marry her. i come from a big family. my family are ver close. thats another thing i like about a filipina woman. fipinas are very close to their family. my goeal is to have a beautiful family with two or more children.

about me: im 6'1 tall. 210 pounds. blond hair. light skin, blondish hair, hazel eyes. hard working. i currently live in california. but im willing to go anywhere for that special filipina woman that i kjnow will make me happy and she will be happy with me.

if you are interested, please tell me about yourself and maybe if i get interested we can communicate. please dont expect me to contact you if you just put your email address, i want to know about you, like what do you like about life, how old are you? have you been married before? are you single, where do you live, are you family oriented? do you have kids? are you a virgin? what do you look for in a guy? stuff like that.
mhis_independent2009@yaho
15-6539-0890452199-100002488680526-474025-1599237588-n.jpg
hello can i have your email please!
wael
i am live in dubai if u are intrested meal me or sms me on my phoon #0501219427
wila
Am a guy of 20 lookin 4 nice lady like u
MK
Looking great dear lol
write me back pls
sujith
Hi u r cute in your picture...I am an engineer working in dubai...reply me I would lik to meet you...
Dave
hi. please email me yout contact details and email address to wet.horse at yah dot com
maeza
hi im maeza im willing to be ur frnd ds is my number For Zero Nine Three Five One Three Three Eight Two One One
berting
hi I am a filipino american looking for a filipina friend. :)
lynn
hello Im lynn wil u be my friend...Godbless..
diana
hello im diana from phillipines i am 25 years old 5'1 in height and welling to be your friend.and honestly looking for a nice guy and no playing games..thanks and god bless you..
dianne
my pleasure to know u,by the way im dianne from bohol philippnes,im 18 years of age,my hair is black nd long,.but i had planed to cut it,.my height,,s5"2,.n weight of 50.,i dont have yet babies nd never comitted n a serious relationship,.m type of a guy,.s God fearing,know how to respect people sorrounds him,.and a guy who can show me that im very special to him,.and who can love for who iam nd what iam,nd whom i can trust,.nd who is loyal to me.
jalil
i am 25 year old i leaving in alain if your intresting
Sohail
Hi, do contact me if you are still in same bore situation. You will find me interesting :)

bye
Atif
hay all contact me for friendship or serious relationship055
ATIF
hay all UAE girls I am looking for a good and honest girlfriend any nationality feel free to contact me
ch_gee_ch - at - y
MUHAMMAD
Hi i visited your profile...i am looking for sincere and honest girl for marriage/dating can you be my friend. my email is arshadnavian - at - gm mobile: 971505939282... Arshad
ryan
22-6539-ry.jpg
hi! I am an American white guy looking for an Asian woman friend who in the future could possibly be more than that. I am 23 athletic and a engineering student. I'm in Louisiana, USA. my email add. is rawillis - at - uno.ed
rachele
Hi Ryan,
Hope you are having a wonderfull day, i wanted to get to know you if you are interested.Im 20 have a good job. we can talk more soon.

Smile, Rachele
sherine
hi Ryan...im sherine..21 y/o...5'3 in height..sporty type...right know im working as a call center agent...its nice to see you in here and hope for us to be friends....godbless and have a nice day.... :)
eileen
hi...Ryan,how are you?im eileen i saw your email through this web.site..and i would like to be part of your friends....just send me email to my email. eileen_suello - at - Yahoo!
zaib
wants beauty
Manny
hi, i'm from toronto,canada I willing to travel where u are, send me a pictures. thanks.
jessie
hello.pm me in facebook. jessievangelista - at - Yahoo!.
Chickie
I am a filipina girl Looking for an America friend. I'm a jolly person and easy to get a long with. I am Christian and God feering. I'm looking for a christian american, single not more than 30 years old, never been married, family oriented, . I am a proffesional girl working in an American Company based here in the Philippines. I am willing to be relocated for marriage. If you are the guy I'm lloking for e-mail me at
rhea
Im looking for a single american guy who is kind, responsible, loving and thoughtful.Just email me and I'm willing to respond.
iloveguitar26
Oh hey! name's anne.. i finished a course hotel and restaurant services. im 20 years old.. looking for american friends.. and perhaps a boyfriend too.. i play guitar, sings, dance, draw ^^ hehe.. hmm...wanna be a photographer someday ^^ hope to hear from you.. godbless..im pretty sure u found a girl., and but why are looking on this site? ^^
richard
Send me ur email id i wld like to talk 2 u
cecilio
im 43 years old, single, work in ortigas area. im looking for a single girl age 18-25. my contact number is 09393857625
Alaa
Hi I'm Alaa from Egypt and work in Al Ain I'm looking for my dream girl who can be my wife. I want honest, kind, romantic and open minded girl. if you are interested about me pls give me a call 0555367521 thebluebird_1020 at Yahoo!
cherryblossom
im looking the right guy or honesty,sweet and caring im single cute smiling face slim long black hair my email id anndilynne - at - live dot com My phone#639153488002
gretchen
hai im interested to be your friends..im 23 yrs old..single,im filipina,sweet and caring...if you are interested to call or text me.this is my mobile no.09159646160/0926848974
jacquelinevaldez
yes i have 1 son hes 12 yr old now to be honest im 36 yr old too old for you but i try its ok if you dont like
george
08-6539-982-379118987117-243605087117-3677040-543309-n.jpg
add my ym wilsongeorgina37
lucky
hi every body
I am 24 year old and want a girl friend. if any girl is interested call me on this number 050-2450423
rose
hi Im filipina..Im a descent girl Im a nurse.. 21 years old pretty and slim.. I dont still have a bf. doest not mean Im choosy or ugly..I would like to have and looking forward to have a foreigner or american boyfriend because I think they are sweet and caring .. if any one interested call me or text me.. 639214609079.. hope to meet you soon
Jean
Hi, I'm Filipina I'm 25 years residing here at California i arrive here 5 years ago from little province in Philippines, yeah, filipina are loyal and love their family first before herself but some of filipina also like foregn people just to go wherever you are and maybe left you afterwards.well for me be careful specially that internet sometimes make a big lie.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/guys-looking-for-filipina-girls-t6539.html
Hussain
Hi im 24yr old frm pakistan.Now im in dubai lokking for Filippina young girl friend.im working in dubai.I truly love fillipina girls more then my life,plz plz contact(zero five zero>two two seven five nine seven zero)
fay
contact me zero tripple five one seven zero six five two
yam
hi im yam im a single mom i want to meet a guy from us and start to build a friendship then lets both find out whats next..im looking for a descent and open minded type..of course he can be lovey in a very nice way..sme1 who is really ready to travel just to be with me
joseph
ur very attractive...hhmmmm
Rajesh
Hello Pinoy Girls

Im Rajesh , working in Abudhabi ,uae since 2001. Im looking honest girl from philpines , pls call or send me sms(050-4515926285)
nef
hi my name is nef 19years of age to start all about me? im a open-minded person, kind,honest,romantic,sens love treating my man as he want,you can ask me more if your interested.enjoy_my_music hope to talk to u soon
leabeth
hi, I'm Leabeth 36 from manila Philippines looking for friendship then going to serious serious relationship.E'm loving and caring ,and understanding as well!.I'm simple woman with a simple dreams,And i across your message in this page ,so i decided to sed a message too,Hope to hear from you soon!thanks and God Bless You!
Lucy
Hellö Guy, Your description in internet is not proper your name is missing.And that is for me very important.The rest of describing yourself is very nice ,but i still dont see a picture there from you. When you like to meet a filipina you better be more precise,i like to get honest reply from you and maybe a photo of you,and then i send you a picture also. Best Regards Lucy P.S.I hope you are
ghe
..hi..can u be my friend?...f u accepting me..tnx..god blesss
joyce
well i'm joyce nifras, a filipino, 58yearsof age, married but separated have 2 adults children both professionals.Right now, i'm working with the government of City of Bacolod as a government employee assigned at the City Assessors Office and have an average sslary. i'm simple but dress in accordance with fashion, quite, have sense of humor, my hobbies are collecting stamps mostly foreign, cooking, gardening, watching T.V. listening to folksongs, camping with friends, going to the beach as well. the qualities i looked for a guy is his age, he must be older than me, sincere, honest, trustworthy, loving, understanding and most of all have faith in GOD, i don't like men who are hypocrite, proud, liars, and desrespectful. i'm not a materialistic person i don't have a habit of asking money from other people especially foreigner. i have dream in life to own a house someday not a big house but a house which i can call a home where me and lifepartner live happily together.as for my picture i have it in a filipinaheart dot com website. hope thisd is all for now. hope to receive a response from you. Thank you. God Bless. joyce
Alex
Hello, my name is Alex & 32 years old,I live in Dubai.I have own Business , House & Car ,I m looking for young , nice & Pretty Filipino Girl in Dubai.
daisy
I'M 31 years old,I'm really interested to make friends and get married to an american guy,it doesn't matter who he is and what he could be.all that matters is we get to know each other first,then he'll decide what to do next everything it's up to him,e-mail me soon pls..daisy_4441 - at - Yahoo!
maia
hi whats your email address? I want to know more about you! =) -maia
avril
hey hi i just read your add
want to make friends with u f u dont mind
i appreciate f u add me to your ym here's mine enjoy_my_music65 - at - yahoo.co to hear u soon
Abraham
I would like to have friendship with philipino girls. Please write to me. I am in Dubai and i am looking the girls in dubai only
aljean
HI call me tisay from philippines. im 26 years old a single mom.-never married. She's 4 years old. I'm looking for a man that will treat me nice. HOnest and loyal. If u want to know morw about me. this is my email address... aljeandarindigon - at - yahoo.co
Sam
i want frenship with u,i am working in mashraq bank asst manager
Yen
01-6539-34-1290903001295-1491855858-30841281-4317016-n.jpg
haha! :) hoping your intention is good and sincere. :) goodluck!
sassy
hi there.. were the same actually.. im looking for an american husband too.. i dont want flipino guys here..they only know how to chaet all the girls here.. i just want to be friends.. its hard to have a husband that you dont like.. im 19 years of age, ofcourse female hehe, but i have a daughter.. only 10 months.. i gor pregnant to my last boyfriend, he's ten years older than me.. i choose that because i want to have a husband who is matured and who will respect me and ofcourse my family.. i thought that he was like that but when we live in the same roof, i got shocked because day by day i can see who really he is.. i decided to live him.. and im not married to him.. about me?ahm.. im just a simple girl with a simple life, i just want to have somebody who i can spend my life with,, i dont want to waste my time with somebody that i dont like.. family is important to me.. like you, i have a close family to.. my father is just a taxi driver here in the philippines,, and my mother have no work.. i have a 9 years old sister.. were not rich as you think.. were just living a simple life and we are happy with that.. know what i dont know why i am replying to your message, i dont know if your real or not. scam or not but. its alryt.. take care of soe filipina ok? some of them just want to go to abroad and after that they dont care about you.. take care and have a nice day
john
hi der hw r u girls m luking for a filipina girlfriend coz dey r very beautiful on dis earth n dey r very caring. if any 1 interested m working in dubai. my contact number is 00971509129089. m from india goa n m 29 years old
rubie
im rubie interested with someone like you i know i will be happy with you im single never been married 24 year old 5!4 tall 60 kls ,hope you ring me after you recieve this mail heres my # 09289479582?
babypearl
hello,im babypearl,20 years old,i live in bacolod city Philippines.im single pure filipina,im sweet,loving,caring,roman loyal to thier relationship,i want amirican guy sweet and HE PRAISE GOD.. babylyn_pearl - at - Yahoo!
babylyn
25-6539-02912603068575-100000495079248-72821-6424098-n.jpg|34991
hi..im babylyn,,im loving,caring,understandi loyal to thier relationship..im 21 years old..im single i live in Philippines in bacolod city,,im looking a guy who trully love me and care with me...i want amirican guy ...im simple and romantic...
sam
hi i'm looking for kind american guys who can be my friend.i'm pilipina, i'm living in cotabato city phil.i'm single & 21 years old.
janeth
hi im janeth i am a filipina woman. im 19 years old 5'2 in height,brown eyes,fair complextion w/ long black hair and im proud to tell you that im virgin. im interested on what you have wrote here in your adds i want to starts a friendship w/ you. if you want to know me better please reply to this email.
samantha
hi im samantha from phillipines im 2o years old 5'2 in hieght virgin never been married i love to meet white guys and starts friendships. im hardworking beautifull sexy,brown eyes and long hair.
lovely
hi..i'm looking a husband here.hope hear from u.tnx
Emelda
I find it interesting on this site...it really helps to find a friends...
Title: Guys Looking For Filipina Girls - Personals | Wallpaperama Forums [8299]
Tags: guys looking for filipina girls
By , 59 Comments