sometimes we need advice from others for our own relationships because we dont' know what to make of our own feelings. ever felt frustrated because you find yourself in a relationship with a guy and you don't know where its going but are not sure what to do to take it to the next step or even know if this guy is the right guy for you.

well, i have experience with guys. i am 48 years old and have gone out with hundreds of guys from all background and i got to know them pretty well. so if you need some love advice no matter what age you are we all need to know that someone can help us and you don't have to waste money on senseless programs. the internet is a great way to help each other. if you want some advice form just reply with your question and most likely i will have the answer for you.

but i will give you a tip. dont rush into anything. take your time. sometimes, we confuse love with like. maybe you just like the person and you think you are in love. let time tell whether or not you are in love.