Free Picture Of Jesus Christ With Children Around Him Wallpaper

Forums » Interesting Topics » Free Picture Of Jesus Christ With Children Around Him Wallpaper
This Page Contains information about Free Picture Of Jesus Christ With Children Around Him Wallpaper By just me in category Interesting Topics with 43 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
20081115-6618-us-with-children.jpg
im looking for a nice picture wallpaper of Jesus Christ with children wallpaper

can you send me one please. i only have this one, i hope you like it
shahid
jesus christ is our savior and the real way to became honest and good human
maria
i love him and i believe in his love we'll always save
valentina
jesus is my truly lord and saviour...
pamela
i love your picture of lord jesus with the little children
Shaji
jesus is my & family savior
stella
he is my lord and saviour
anand
lord jesus is my good sephered and i love him as he loves me very much.
david
praise the lord
moses
It is very good to,i love this wallpaper. i know god love his childrens that was clearly appeared in the above pictur. God says this is the childrens world
rosanga
i love my jesues bcoz he loves me alots and i will praise for hill till the end of time
sheeja
I Love my Daddy Jesus coz He loved me when i was still a sinner,He is so loving no can give that Love except LORDJESUS my Saviour.Amen
sounder
jesus is my lord,my saviour and my every thing,i wil be praiseing him allwayas i love this walpaper jesus loves smal childrens and me and you all so
DOMINIC
Thanks for this beautiful picture, i liked it.

thanks
manish
i love jesos becoz he is only one GOD over all the nation no other GOD only JESUS.
Anil
Jesus Loves us everybody. If we call any time he will guide us. Because we are all his childrens.
rajeshwari
my father not blessed me when my father send me to earth so i suffering lot without bless of my father
shibin
JESUS IS MY BEST FRIEND.A SUPPORT WHEN I GO WEAK.A SHADE WHEN I AM OUT IN SUN AND A SHELTER AT NIGHT
HE IS MY EVERYTHING
Seema
I LOVE JESUS MY SAVIOUR. HE IS MY LIFE, MY FATHER, MY WATER, MY AIR AND MY SHELTER JESUS IS EVERYTHING FOR ME. WITHOUT JESUS THERE IS NOTHING ON EARTH
Andreas
Thanks Lord, several days I think & think to have this picture like this, and now I get it. I miss to become a baby and Jesus's hand take me up.
anitha
oh! jesus is my dad he is my love cant get a dad like him he s awesome . daily im tasting his love . he is my king of king and lord of lord . love u dad love u so much my frm my heart.
anu
hai my friend,for the time being i dont have any picture collection .but the picture which u have is verry nice,thanks and i will be a good friend for u to collect the picture for u. pls pray 4 me. i need your prayer pls.
lavanya
I love my dad very much , he is giving me everything witout i am asking, its great of my dad in this world nobody will love us like my jesus dad, i am great to have a relatonship with my dad..
I love him lot at a time he loves me lot.thanks a lot jesus being in my life,Amen.
I.S.
praise be to god. i love jesus. o lord bless to all.
johnpaul
jesus good god jesus coming soon
jesus wondarful fathar
A.Renita

A.Renita Mary Florence
we are the children of jesus christ.we are very proud to have a father like him.
Anish
oh my jesus am your son am strongly beliving in you ,you are the king of the lord we are your servent am ready to obey your order my lord am begging for your blessings help me
MRS.SUMATHY
I love jesua all in my life.andalso jesus with children picture is very beautiful. PRAISE THE LORD,
Enoch
I love His everlasting Love towards a dust(we).. This love has no substitute..
JESUS REIGNS
Reena
im looking for a nice picture wallpaper of Jesus Christ with children wallpaper

can you send me one please. i only have this one
elizabeth
jesus loves all of us the way we are without keeping the list of our drawbacks
shobha
I love jesus he is my everything he is my friend i share my feeling my happy moments and my plan i dont feel i am alone in this world when jesus is with me y should i worry
allwin
JESUS CHRIST is my LORD, He is my & my family saviour. He is my good sephered and i love him as he loves me very much.
Jaideep
Jesus is my only saviour closer than my mom and dad. Jesus has lead me steadfast in these past 8 years against all odds. Thank u my dear Jesus. I love u...
GNANAM
IN THIS WORLD HE IS THE ONLY PERSON WHO GAVE HIS LIFE FOR US.
Rohan
Oh my god. I love you......................
Annwin
Praise The Lord.... God you are my savior...... And you are my life too..... not my life all over the world's life....... and please save all the people in the nation...You are only father of nation......
Latika
PRAISE THE LORD, MAY HIS WILL BE DONE, BLESS YOU ALL, I will pray for you in the name of jesus :) Amen
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/free-jesus-christ-with-children-wallpaper-t6618.html
Jisha
I love Jesus becoz he loves us everybody and i praise him forever...
kala
allways saving jesus jesus jesus jesus jesus jesus
Pretty
Oh Jesus Christ you r the living God and i believe in u oh God......U r the bread of the life
Reginal
I love Jesus because he control everything
andri
Wow jesus is wonderful more than anything in the world..... his grace is sufficient to me.. he never leave me alone
Title: Free Picture Of Jesus Christ With Children Around Him Wallpaper [2262]
Tags: free jesus christ with children wallpaper
By
Comments 43
Visits 9026