if you are visiting us here at wallpaperama its probably because you are looking for a javascript code to be able to put a countdown clock on your wesbite right? well, if you are, then you are in luck. here at wallpaperama we have many wallpapers, but we also help wallpaper webmaster like you make their website more functional and in combination with different programming languages like javascript you can make it possible to put a count down timer on your website to tell your visitors that you are about to do something.

asuming you are a beginner programmer, i will show you how you can do this. ok, to start this tutorial i will asume you are using a pc computer. i am using a windows xp computer. as with every windows xp, it comes with notepad.exe - so open a blank notepad and copy and paste this code into it:

CODE:
<script language="JavaScript">
var countDownInterval=50;
var countDownTime=countDownInterval+1;
function countDown(){
countDownTime--;
if (countDownTime <=0){
countDownTime=countDownInterval;
clearTimeout(counter)
window.location="http://www.wallpaperama.com";
return
}
if (document.all) //if IE 4+
document.all.countDownText.innerText = countDownTime+" ";
else if (document.getElementById) //else if NS6+
document.getElementById("countDownText").innerHTML=countDownTime+" "
else if (document.layers){ //CHANGE TEXT BELOW TO YOUR OWN
document.c_reload.document.c_reload2.document.write('Launching in <b id="countDownText">'+countDownTime+' </b> seconds')
document.c_reload.document.c_reload2.document.close()
}
counter=setTimeout("countDown()", 1000);
}
function startit(){
if (document.all||document.getElementById) //CHANGE TEXT BELOW TO YOUR OWN
document.write('Launching in <h1 id="countDownText">'+countDownTime+' </h1> seconds')
countDown()
}
if (document.all||document.getElementById)
startit()
else
window.onload=startit
setTimeout("location.href='http://www.wallpaperama.com'" , t)
</script>

once you have copied and paste it save the file as wallpaperama-timer.html and then open it with your browser like firefox or internet explorer.

here's a script that will show a timer on the page, its like a countdown script made up in javascript
this is how it look like, when the timer goes to zero it will re-direct you to the wallpaperama home page:

hope that helps, if it sucks please tell me. of if it helped you, i would appreciate any feedback.

thanks