Fatal Error: Call To A Member Function Call() On A Non-object In Remote.php On Line 140

Forums » Linux Hosting » Fatal Error: Call To A Member Function Call() On A Non-object In Remote.php On Line 140
This Page Contains information about Fatal Error: Call To A Member Function Call() On A Non-object In Remote.php On Line 140 By wallpaperama with 2 Replies. Last Upated: Mon Apr 21, 2014
today i was working on a script with SOAP and PHP, i was getting this error,

if for some reason you are also getting this error, maybe my post here could help you.

what i did to fix this problem was that i had a mispelling on my class.

so pretty simple huh, if you are also getting this error, it just simply means that PHP cannot find the function or class in your script. so most likely you have mispelled it. so check to make sure you have spelled it correctly
Monet
uh hi corbin bleu i'm monet corbin bleu you are
so hot boy i love you so much . um i will talk
to you later and peace .
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/fatal-error-call-to-a-member-function-call-on-a-non-object-in-remote-php-on-line-140-t1761.html
walli
i have ispconfig and im using the remote plugin but i get this error when i run the script:

fatal error: call to a member function geterror() on a non-object in /var/www/weby/web/ispconfig/connect on line y44
Title: Fatal Error: Call To A Member Function Call() On A Non-object In Remote.php On Line 140 [454]
Tags: fatal error call to a member function call on a non object in remotephp on line 140