Credit Card Example Formats For Visa American Express Master Card

Forums » Scripts » Credit Card Example Formats For Visa American Express Master Card
some examples of credit cards for validation on a webform is helpful for programmers when they are validating user input when you have a script that you need to validate the user entered the correctly format for a credit card value
these are some example formats of the most common credit cards:

American Express3400 0000 0000 009
Carte Blanche3000 0000 0000 04
Discover6011 0000 0000 0004
Diner's Club3000 0000 0000 04
enRoute2014 0000 0000 009
JCB2131 0000 0000 0008
MasterCard5500 0000 0000 0004
Solo6334 0000 0000 0004
Switch4903 0100 0000 0009
Visa4111 1111 1111 1111

this is very hepful when you hare creating a script and you want to validate that the user entered a correct format
fredrick
hello how are you doing
sew
i want you to give me a card for free,if is just 2$ you can help me to put inside i'll so much appreciate it,i'm astudent i don't have a dine with me to register.i'll be looking forward for coorperation. thanks in anticipation, sewnkins.
byran
looking for good am numbers
Hazel
guys i need to get in contact with u both as soon as possible, im instrested on having an account where i can send u u guys deposits of cash and u will reply back to me with cc's ok please. my friend has an account called my cc shop admin but that stupid idiot dosent wanna get me an account so please ccv_live cc_never_die
anisa
i want to get a premium picnik card
DELTAMAN
pls i already ve source for cc and ccv but i really need the card pin codes and track 1 $ 2.
tai
Hi, I need some working credit card numbers with a CVV and expiration date (non UK) and tell me what you need for this favour.
thanx
julia
j'aimerai que quelqu'un m'aide a obtenir une carte credit valid pour achat de maquillage si vous plait .merci d'avance. mon mail est : julia01adom - at - yahoo.fr
irfan
it is better. it is so good. it is better. it is so good.it is better. it is so good.it is better. it is so good.it is better. it is so good.it is better. it is so good.it is better. it is so good.it is better. it is so good.it is better. it is so good.it is better. it is so good.it is better. it is so good.
patrick
LOL is that true visa or other number? i can't make my own Visa , i have question for you what is visa?
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/credit-card-example-formats-for-visa-american-express-master-card-t5694.html
alberto
es jenial me a ayudado mucho a resolver mis problemas lo recomiendo. gracias
jason
how will i be sure of everything in life that is okay
mangtuklas

love you all..
bakero...
ERIC
Please who can help me to get a correat master card.
Jeffersxon
hi..how are you
sdrgsd
LOVE YOU!!!
Title: Credit Card Example Formats For Visa American Express Master Card [1324]
Tags: credit card validation html