How To Read Body Language Of Shy Guys When They Like You

Forums » Personals » How To Read Body Language Of Shy Guys When They Like You
This Page Contains information about How To Read Body Language Of Shy Guys When They Like You By linda girl in category Personals with 7 Replies. Last Upated: Thu May 15, 2014
ok, this is a secret worth asking for. i want to know body language of shy guys when they like a girl?

is there such a thing?

i think there is. boy are very shy

but when they really like you they get even more shy is that tru?

there are some hints to know if he likes you.. like for example,

the bigges body language would be hi eyes, if you catch him staring at you, then you know for sure he likes you
Daniel
yes, for painfully shy guys (e.g. me), the more i like a girl (especially if infatuation from afar, not yet spoken to her), the more shy i am, the less i can initiate a conversation - it does not matter how strong the eye contact, smile, etc., it is painfully difficult for me to go up to a girl i like to talk. however, with girls i don't care about, it is easy as pie. go figure.
jazmin
wow, wierd i was just thinking that! im just trying to figure out if i should go after him or not..
Birdy
I had a bunch of core classes with a shy boy and he was always staring at me. Now when we pass in the halls he doesn't even glance at me :( My mom met him though once at some place, and said he did know i existed and he began to blush when she mentioned me... does this mean he likes me?
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/body-language-of-shy-guys-when-they-like-a-girl-t5746.html
nozhat
yes, the eye contact works out in my case, but usually glances away as soon as I look into his eyes. more hints ,please!
czarmaine
more hint please.... i already knew that.. thanks..
ozzy
as a boy we are always nearly shy when around a girl you like and if he likes you give him he your email he'll be happy about that and then start to talk and follow on to talk about love then each other it has worked for me but i havent nasked her out yet got any advis
Hannah
OMG thankyou!! This explains so much! You see I've liked this guy for the entire year and we still havent spoken but I looked up "How to tell if a shy guy likes you" and he matched up with EVERYTHING, BUT like I said we havent spoken and I was wondering if the fact that he was shy that would be a factor or not so THANKYOU<3
Title: How To Read Body Language Of Shy Guys When They Like You [8208]
Tags: body language of shy guys when they like a girl
By
Comments 7
Visits 8119