2012 Jesus Comes Back In The Year 2012 - Interesting Topics

Forums » Interesting Topics » 2012 Jesus Comes Back In The Year 2012
This Page Contains information about 2012 Jesus Comes Back In The Year 2012 - Interesting Topics By curios with 57 Replies. Last Upated: Fri Apr 11, 2014
there is alot talk about jesus coming in the year 2012

why do you think he is coming on 2012?

jonathon
if ENY MAN OR WOMAN TELLS YOU THE THINGS I SAY ARNT TRUW AND NOT IN SCRIPCHER tell them 2000 years ago the religas leders of the day seid the same thing then to and look how rong thay where a lot of the things jesus seid 2000 years ago where not in the scripchers but did that mean that wot jesus seid where rong NO thay whent and the wouds of jesus 2000 years ago are still arond to day and the same will be for all i tell you the men and women saying wot im saying is not in scipcher i say to all of you after your words are long long gon the wourds i have seid will be followed and read. MY LIFE IS IN TOW PARTS THE FIRST PART I WAG WAR ON SATAN FOR THE GLORY OF GOD THE SECOND PART I RETURN ON THE CLOWDS WITH THE ANGULS FOR ALL TO SEE ON THAT DAY THE MOST SHOCKED PEAPOL WILL BE THE ONES WHO SEID THE THINGS I SAY ARE NOT TRUW YES THE MOST SHOCKED WILL BE THE ONES WHO TELL EVRY ONE IM A CHRISTN SCOLLER OR IV STUDYED THEOLAGY AND THE MAN JONATHON IS MASTAKON IN WOT HE SAYS THES WILL BE ALL NON AS THE DAOWRTERS FOR THAY SAY THERE CHRISTANS BUT THAY do not baleve the things i say IT WAS THE SAME 2000yrs AGO JESUSIS BIGIST CRITICS AND DISBALEVERS WHERE THE ONES SAYING I NOI ALL AND THE THINGS JESUS SAYS ARE NOT TRUW AND WILL NO HAPPON YES THAY WHERE VERY RONG IN DEED as will be the daowters of the things i say. and evan after satan is put in the pit for a 1000 years so the millennial kingdom can come after the 1000 years satan is freed and the war between GODS KINGDOM WICH IS THE KINGDOM OF LIGHT AND SATANS KINGDOM WICH IS THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS WILL START AGIN FOR ALL WHO WHERE SAYING NO JONATHONS RONG WHEN HE SEID IN HIS WAR WITH SATAN HE COUD OF FALL AND GIVEN SATAN MOOR RULE OVER THE EARTH AGAIN THAY ARE RONG THAY ARE ONLY SEEING A TINY TINY PART OF GODS PLANS MAN KIND CAN NOT COMPRHEND THE SIZS OF GODS PLANS IF I WOUD OF FALL SATAN WHOUD HAVE GOT MOOR TIME TO RULR OVER THE EARTH AS HE DOS NOW THATS Y THERES THINGS LIKE WAR GREEDYNESS SALFISHNESS AND MONEYS KING ALL THES THINGS ARE FROM SATAN NOT GOD BUT REMEMBER A 1000 years IS THE BLINK OF A EYE IN THE PLAN OF GOD IF I FALL IT WOUD HAVE TAKON MOOR TIME TO RID THE EARTH OF HIS RULE BUT I WAS STRONG WITH MY FATH AND LOVE OF GOD GETING ME THOW ALL I HAD TO OVER COME BUT I SAY NOW SATANS RULE OVER EARTH IS COMEING TO A END THE END TIMES DOS NOT MEAN THE END OF EARTH IT MEANS THE END OF SATANS RULE OVER THE EARTH SO WHEN THE MEN AND WOMAN SAY TO YOU THE END OF THE EARTH IS COMEING DO NOT BALEVE THEM ITS THE END OF SATANS RULE OVER EARTHWICH IS COMEING TO A END GOD HAS GRATE THINGS TO COME TO EARTH WHEN SATAN IS IN THE PIT DO NOT BALEVE ENEY ONE WHO SAYS IM NOT THE MAN I SAY I AM I SAY TO YOU ALL NOW I AM JONATHON SENT BY YAHWAH TO DO GODS WORK SO A BLESSING CAN COME TO ALL OF MAN ON EARTH DO NOT BE ONE OF THE DOARTERS WHO ARE SHOCK WHEN ALL I SAY HAS COME IT IS GODS WILL AND I GIVE ALL THE GLORY TO YAHWAH AND HUMBALY PRASZ HIS MIGHTY NAME FOR EVER GO IN PEAS AND BALEVE FOR GODS PLANS ARE TRULY BRETHTAKEING BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL jonathon
jonathon
the path of my life is diffrnt to the path of yours god nos your life from start to finish but with me there are meny paths i can take some with terbull implacashons for the earth the way my ebrmes who waged war on me and GOD for them salvs and satan was to do the most herenduss thigs to me to try to get me to kill in reveng the uthere way i can fall is with if i kill my salf thes peapol did and still are trying to make my life hard but no mater wot thay do i have fath now so deep i trust in my god and farther YAHWAH if i was to kill my salf say in a suraside the antey crist will have grate power and wot was he going to do with it destoy evry church on earth and kill and persequt the balevers then start ww3 hes a very warp man there are things in the bibal that will be left there to show man how lukky we are to have the 2000 years of peas the goldan years or the millennial kingdom some of the profersesy where wot woud happan if i fall but this late in the war that will not happon 20 years ago the things beein don to me where so bad no one thort i had a chans thay thout id take reveng and kill for the things being dun to me or my life woud be so hard and and fall of pain id kill my salf but to my enermes there shocked im still going some days strong and some day not so strong but my fath in god is so strong now my enermes must be geting nervas im now 44 years old i do all to gloryfiy god this battal was very brutul at times and is a shoking story that woud make stevan king hir stan up on the back of his neak ever day that passis i get closer to giveing all man a blessing in the way of a 1000 years of peas but this peas is for frist the glory of god and the childrn but all man will flurish in the goldan years i wish blessings to you all get redey to see the light of the glory of god shine over evry nashon and if your a unbalever in the things i say get redey for the bigist shock of your life 2000 years ago there where meny meny peapol who seid dont baleve a wourd that man says and of cours that man was jesus
jonathon
make NO mastak when i diy the death intened by YAHWAH and not at the hands of eval doers my lord god the only god YAHWAH will remove my bodey from earth take me home wosh me cleen of all that has hapand to me then return me with the anguls on the clouds for all to see THIS DAY I DO NOT NO SO IF ENEY ONE SAYS THAY NO THE DAY THAY ARE MASTACON when i return the millennil kingdom starts but i do not take the my plase of the divine ruler in till the second day of my retrn y you my ask when i come back on the clouds i come back to earth to do a few things first the frist one is i destoy a very eval man i call the hinderr with my breth this man waged war on me in the name of satan for most of my life he is a man of lawlesnes who has dun meny meny atroshers things the uthere thing is one of the promises that YAHWAH made to me its a wife the new eve for it is not good for man to be alon i remove hir from earth for ONE DAY ONLY ON EARTH BUT SHE SAYS MENEY DAYS WITH ME AND THE ANGULS IN THE PRESANTS OF GOD we consamat OWER MARIG IN HAVAN A COVENANT WITH ME HIR AND YAHWAH LIKE ALL MAREGES the on the seconded day earth time we return to lead the goldan years wich will be a blessing for all of man she will be my bride she will be forever yong and buteyful by my side for ever moor she becomes the most loved prinsess ever in mans history a mothere to all yong and a dorter to all old the gife of eturnull life is given to me and my wife to rule overe a 1000 year kingdom this kingdom was part of the ABRAHAMIC COVENAT the first kingdom on earth the millennial kingdom the seconded kingdom of the covenant is the ETERNAL KINGDOM WICH IS IN HEVAN FOR ALL BALEVERS THIS KINGDOM WILL NEVER END the eternal kindom only happans when the earth passes away wich is a very very long time away all thes things are don for the glory of GOD and his glory only this is the all might YAHWAHS will and will all take place but only he nos all the dats and happanings of all NOT MAN peas on earth blessings to you all GLORY TO GOD my lord YAHWAH a messige from jonathon a humbull and loveing sevant of GOD
Believe
No one knows but God. He will be with us very soon though.
jonathon
hay CHANDLER keep your fath its not to lone away as i seid i come back in 2 parts the frist part as the hiddon christ and when i diy my death intened by GOD not man thats when i return on the cloweds for all of man to see and the 1000 years of peas starts the golden years i no im at the larst stages of the first part of my life the glory of GOD will shine over all nashions and i will rule with a just and fare hand for all for man rich poor black and white hold on to your hats all the all mitgty GOD YAHWAH is going to blowe your mind with his power and grace GLORY TO GOD HIS LIGHT SHALL SHINE FOR EVER
Chandler
I just want him to come back.
jonathon
jesus comes back in two parts the furst as the hiddon christ the moon child where he waged war aganst satan for 32 years in new zealand on beharf of good and GOD the second part of his life is when he diys the death intended by god and not at the hands of eval men god takes him back home gives him a big hug then puts him back on earth desending on the clowds with his anguls so evry man can see who this man is and the date of his death by god not man only god nos that noy evan he dos how do i no this becours i am that man i live in auckland new zealand and my nams jonathon bless the childrn and glory to god
Kristen
How Whould You Know, Dont Make Predictions That Only God Knows, If God Wants Jesus To Come Back, He Does Not Have To Come Back In 2012, This is False Information!!!
arun
i know the date and time but the great powerfull man jesus told me don't tell to others because he is not coming for happiness he is going to clean the fake peoples in this world all are fake peoples including me i feel sadly and he told those who belive me i give long sleep and gives a rebrith if who is willing and he told the reason for cleaning the world is lot of people cheating in the name of god and fake love with men and women all the peoples are aduct for love,money,drugs thats why am going to clean the world. and he is gone and i dont know how to contact him actualy i am hindu but i belive all the gods because all are same he comes in my dreams that day is my birth day but i just leave this dream but it comes again again to my thought now i feel my head is paining not a pain its i don't know how to tell, afterthat he is not comming but i think he told me again i will contact you am awaiting for him my birth date is 05/04/1989
ke
No one knows the day or hour.
You do not have inside information. In Galatians it
declares that if an Angel preach
any other gospel besides what is
written in the Bible, let him be
a cursed, how much more a mere person?
ben
its hard to no when he is comign no man will no and this world was supposed to have ended long ago ,,, many times over and over all you can do is live the best you can according to the bible because even if it doesnt happen when ur alive you will rise from ur grave when it does and be judged with the rest
Maria
I feel Jesus will come this year 2012 .In the earth no peace each other the people and very few people know God well.For that God is very sad. God was wait ,,and wait but now very few the time .He will come soon.
bianca
nobody knows when god is coming
Angel
We're tp dscern the seasons & be watchful. Satan has to rule on earth as the christ 1st. Once Satan has earth believing hes' Jesus..then the real Jesus returns catching men off guard whoring after Satan. Christ's throne sets down on Mt Maraiah dividing Jerusalem north to south & judhement begind fot those not written in The Lamb's Book of efbefore the 1st earth age.
http://wallpaperama.com/forums/2012-jesus-comes-back-in-the-year-2012-t6770.html
Matt
Note the wording of the scripture: Noone knows the "hour" or the "day" of His return. However, we are told to watch for signs of his return. Jesus never said we couldn't guess the year. If you are to take everything else in the Bible literally, then you must take the words "day" and "hour" literally. Besides, Jehovah's witnesses have been predicting every year that Jesus would return that year. So, if you believe that someone predicting the year automatically means that he won't return that year, then I guess Jesus won't return as long as Jehovah's Witnesses exist, and as long as someone somewhere on the planet has predicted it.
Purple
I want him to come anf fill the earth with happiness.
lily
i believe he is and he will take the christians into heaven while he and the angels battle with those who do not belive and then all christians will live forever.
TOM
you might not like this however I can say it, what about ET contact in 2012 and things turn out to be the evil army ready for the final battle.Then Jesus comes in all his Glory to take earth back.
p.r.b
PEOPLE, YES WE DON'T NO THE DAY OR HOUR. THE THING IS TO BE READY, FOR HIS COMING, IF YOU ARE NOT READY, YOU NEED TO GET READY.FOR THE HOUR AND DAY OF HIS COMING. MY COMMENT IS ARE YOU READY??? MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Mercedes
Well, no one knows if he is actually come back down to Earth except for the Father above. If he did come back then he probably would stop the drug dealing and all of the bad things and increase some rules.
fifi
No one knows the time or day or hour when jesus will come back!
Jacklyn
ummm in the bible it says that we wll NOT know when Jesus is coming. soooooo there for we wont know! it also says that nobody knows the hour nor the time or day. Just ike Noah and the ark....only Noah and his family were aware of it none of the people knew until it took their lives
Christian
Jesus will COME BACK IN 2012 I BELEAVE he comes dec. 22 OR 21 2012 And he will fill the earth with good and happnies no more war against other countryes
Lily
Im just a kid and at Walmart I read this article about how this guy who saw all this stuff happening and then Jesus coming back to earth, but in the Bible it says " No man knows the date or the time" so I believe that only God knows and that guy is just trying to get attention or something. I believe that since all these people are predicting he will come in 2012 that he most likely won't but I don't know he still might.
reynno
Certain experts believe that in the Mayans believed Bolon Yokt will return in 2012. This 'God' has many similar characteristics to the christian deity. I can only hope to be able to witness this if it is true, unfortunately after all the false profits, I wont hold my breath.
breezy
im a kid and i know that the bible said no man know the day or the hour just be prepared cuz he is coming soon
Autumn
This is so funny. "JESUS coming in 2012"!!! In the bible it say's that not even the angels in heaven know when Jesus is coming back for us. So what makes people think that they do? ... All I can say is GET PREPARED! lol :)
victor
i want him to come and carry me home, the world is full of trouble.
Richard
doesnt matter wen he comes as long as we hv faith in him
m.pragasam
jesus come very soon 666 simple is www world wide website totaly forward
Barry
this is world are very very evil empire beause greedy, greedy, so many peoples are very very evil empire of the world and i believe god and jesus will be punishment this world also wipe out this world warning in 2012!!!!
mohsen
I'm a muslim. yes jeasus 'son of god' will come. mahdi will come. brothers I wish to be by him.
jdksaldfja
yes he will come but no one knows when he will come
aesrael
your prayer has been neard
jesus is coming the 2012
Joshua
Your prayer has been heard. The so-called "Illuminati" bankers have had their monetized way for more than a thousand years. Their time is over. Fittingly, they have brought down their own house by exercise of unmitigated greed and exploitation. It is over for them. Even so, there is a job for each of us. Love one another. In this way we will take over the Earth. With love. Each one must become a channel for selfless love. Love for the other's sake and for its own sake. The responsibility belongs to each of us. As you say it, so it is for you. The deck can be stacked. Love has the power to stack the deck. Love one another like your lives depend on it. Heaven is where you make it. We can have heaven on Earth. Love one another. Believe it. Believe in love.
Sam
He could, with all the wars and things happening.
dandan
JEsus is coming soon i wish he comes to stop the ILLuMinati from taking over the world Please LORD help us
Kris
In my opinion, I don't think so. I mean I do think it's very soon that He's coming but we will never the date, which for me includes the year. But I am sooo sure He's coming so incredibly soon.
sony
Yes he is coming; whether changes, earth quake and talk about his words all over world indicate his coming.Enjoy all the true and poor people ; because heaven is opened for them.......
Mike
This is an interesting thread. Is Jesus coming back in 2012? Did 3 spirits visit Jeff from heaven? First, as others have mentioned, only the Father knows when He will send His Son back for His church. I mean that is a no brainer. It is crystal clear in the Bible. Will he come back in 2012. He might. He will come as a thief in the night. However, the bible also tells us we can know when the time approaches, just like the changing of season. We are confident the time is approaching but only God knows when. Three spirits visiting from heaven. I believe Jeff might have a some sort of a visit but I really don't believe it was from heaven. If three spirits told Jeff when Jesus was coming it was not spirits from God. It might have been spirits but God will never go against the truths of His word. Now, God bless you guys and stay busy until HE does come.
ovidiu
DEAR BROATHER IN CHRIST PLEAS STAY WIT JESUS: JESUS COM BACK VERY SUN OVIDIU FROM ROMANIA
jesy
yes jesus will come soon, but no one knows the hour.tats wat the bible says!it's clear, pls dofollow the bible,& get ready to meet him in the middle air.every one knows about rapture of christ, it will happen before his 2nd coming,be prepared to meet the lord.once the rapture is done,remaning people will have to thru lots of struggles going to be caused by anti-christ.be careful. repent & accept jesus as your personal saviour.God bless each of you!amen
JakeHatty
I agree Jesus is coming soon! =) but not during 2012... For you see, in the Bible it says Jesus will come again on his own time, no one knows but him. Everyone is predicting 2012. and the time can't be predicted. so therefore. I don't think he is coming then, he might come sooner, he might come tomorrow. he might not come in our life time! only he knows when.
giselle
amazingfacts.o go to this page. Jesus is coming soon.
cindty
Wow...I never ever ever check internet pages or letters or emails. I was surching for the zodiac change and read your post..whats up with u dude??
JEFF
When Jesus returns it will be wonderful for the believers. But for those who don't believe in GOD it will be just like our military officials declared during the invasion of Iraq, "Shock and Awe!"
Carole
I had a vision years ago of the day Christ returns. It was an ordinary day of business. The sky was baby blue no white clouds in the sky. I was sitting in a hotel having a business meeting listening to a speaker. All of a sudden, it was like I could see right through the roof of the hotel. In the beautiful blue sky came a golden cross of glory. It shone like the sun. Out of the cross walked Jesus in majesty. He wore a white beautiful heavenly robe with a very long train. He was walking down from heaven and with his arm motioned for us all to come. He said, "Come on" and with that in a twinkle of an eye I was transformed into this heavenly body and found myself in the air walking with thousands of people up towards the cross. For a second I noticed that the women I was sitting next to continued to listen to the speaker not realizing I was missing. I turned to look back at all the people walking up to the cross, I was looking in the crowd for my daughter. He is coming, prepare your heart for time is short and you do not want to be left.
true
your no jesus and 2012 isn't real
Greg
For a useful thesis on the Book of Revelation, including the initial importance of the 2012 date and much more, please read "Watch for Signs - A Thesis on the Book of Revelation" at Scribd. scrib
hez
whenever i drop tha bad....i pick up tha good..but tha bad comes up quick...iunno man..i mean i wanna get saved,,,i wanna see my friend up in heaven....i dont wanna burn man....i just dont know what to do, do i have time to change my ways?...is it too late?
Guy
Jesus said follow me, pick up your cross daily, the Mercy Jesus gives to us is the ability to be, with our works, to be transfered into his likeness, not from a desire for gain,but in thanks for what He did for us. THEN WHEN HE COMES AGAIN. When God the Father reveals it to His son Jesus, we know not the day or time, but it is going to happen. Some ask wht the signs of his comming will be. Jesus said when you see the olive tree raise, this is the last genaration. Isreal was founded in 1947-48. I belive that is the last genaration ( to die)on earth as genarations go.
Title: 2012 Jesus Comes Back In The Year 2012 - Interesting Topics [2305]
Tags: 2012 jesus comes back in the year 2012
By , 57 Comments