1. Open Internet Explorer
2. At the top of the window, you will have a menu like:
File Edit View Favorites Tools Help
Click on "Tools" and then on "Internet Options" -The Internet Options window will appear.
3. The Internet window will have several tabs, Click on the "Security" tab. The window should now look like this:
4. Click on the "Custome Level" button.
5. When you click on the "Custome Level" button, your window should look like this:
6. Scroll down until you see "Scripting", Select "Enable" from the three options.
7. Click OK 8. Done. Now go to the page where you kept getting the popup window, and you shouldn't see it anymore, if you do. then you probably missed a step.